Ratings for Dr. Craig E. Harrison

Recientemente me realize aumento de senos con el Dr. Harrison y quede encantada con el resultado! El personal de su consultorio muy amables al igual que el, me explico todo sobre el procedimiento, el primer fin de semana después de la operación estuvo marcándome para ver cómo me seguía y si tenía alguna duda sobre mi recuperación . Lo súper recomiendo!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

Dr. Harrison and his staff were very friendly and helpful from the first consultation to the one year post op. I had a breast augmentation a year ago, and I’m so happy I went through with it. I was extremely nervous and anxious, but Dr. Harrison reassured me several times that it would be ok, and it was! The post op was not a walk in the park, but I survived it. Of course, this was the only major surgery I’ve ever had, so the unknown was scary. But the post op pain was real and I worried a lot. However, everything progressed just as Dr. Harrison and his staff said it would. Also, my breasts are very symmetrical and look great! I have no complaints to report. I’m thankful to have put my trust in the right doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Recently had tummy tuck, lipo and thigh lift. Dr Harrison did an amazing job, starting from the consult and throughout the whole procedure. He called and checked on me several times and his staff also was always there to answer any questions I had. I am loving the results and the way my clothes fit me now. My husband also is loving the results!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

I had a liposuction procedure in July 2019, and could not be more pleased by results of procedure, Dr. Harrison’s skill, or the skill of his staff. Furthermore, the comfort and friendliness provided by everyone involved, is a big, definite plus. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Craig Harrison and staff.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

I had a tummy tuck and liposuction in January 2019....Dr. Harrison and his staff were great to work with. His aftercare was amazing and really helped me through the first six days of agony after my surgery. The results I have are everything I hoped for and more!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Loved every step of my journey with Dr Harrison and his amazing staff! I have and will continue to recommend his office to anybody and everybody!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

My consultation and breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Harrison exceeded my expectations! I was hesitant to go through with the surgery but Dr. Harrison was very honest and realistic with what to expect. The results turned out great and the whole procedure was well worth it with Dr. Harrison!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I am so happy and satisfied with my care my doctor and most of all the way my surgery turned out plus you will not find a better doctor or staff i would recommend them to any one and will be back for more work .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

What a wonderful experience! Thank you so much! This has been quite the journey! Losing 75 pounds in 9 months left me wanting to make a few improvements to my body! Dr. Harrison and his team of ladies made this experience so much easier! Thank you, Linda, April and Denette for making me feel so comfortable! You know when you are in the right place when the pre-op nurse tells you that if she was going to have any work done that Dr. Harrison would be the one to do it! Dr. Harrison, thank you for your prayers before the procedure and thank you for the personal touch of checking in on me for two days after! Oh, and thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL flowers!!!! You guys are the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I am very happy with the breast lift, reduction, and implant exchange that Dr. Harrison performed on me! Until now, I’ve had one cosmetic surgeon that I always went to for “improvements”, but I wasn’t satisfied with my last procedure. Dr. Harrison understood my concerns, discussed a plan, and he performed the surgery with beautiful results! He also called me over the weekend to make sure I was comfortable and well after surgery ! Definitely wish I had found him sooner!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Craig E. Harrison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental