Ratings for Dr. Craig E. Harrison

I am thrilled with the results of my breast reduction! Dr. Harrison and his staff are friendly, professional, and great at making you feel comfortable. They answer questions thoroughly and knowledgeably. The entire process was explained in detail. I am so happy I did this. Thank you Dr. Harrison and all staff!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Couldn't be more pleased! Dr. Harrison and his staff are the best. They are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They make you feel like you are their most important patient. I had a lot of questions due to not being satisfied with my previous implant results (lots of sagging) from a different doctor and did not want to be disappointed again. Dr. Harrison answered all of my questions with patience and understanding and put my mind at ease. He explained every detail of the process along the way as well as exactly what to expect. He even called personally a couple of times to check on me after surgery. The results are amazing! It's only been two months and the scars have already diminished significantly. Thank you Dr. Harrison and staff!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Harrison and his staff was amazing from day one! Starting with the consultation I knew that it was going to be hard to find anyone as professional, but also personable to work with for this life-changing event. They set my mind at ease about the procedure early on by letting me know what to expect. This 40 yr old man, after losing weight 10 years ago, was finally able to have the loose, excess skin removed from my abdomen and love handles with lipo and a tummy tuck. Highly recommend Dr. Harrison!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Craig Harrison! He is very professional and but also has an amazing way of making you feel comfortable in those awkward situations. Plus he called me 3 days in a row to check on me after surgery. And he’s work is flawless! I couldn’t be happier! Randi Rowley

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Let me just start by saying that Dr. Harrison is a top notch plastic surgeon! I had experienced neck/back pain for many years, as well as recent numbness and tingling in my hand/arm caused by the weight of my breasts. I also had permanent indentations in my shoulders from my bra straps which caused knots in my neck. I was having to get trigger point injections in my neck to alleviate the numbness. I then went through a divorce and like many, lost an extreme amount of weight (132 lb weight loss) which caused my breasts to "deflate". I had a consultation with Dr. Harrison and he assured me that he could help me with my problems. Dr. Harrison performed a breast reduction as well as liposuction on my sides and I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my procedure. I went from an H cup to a C or D cup! Dr. Harrison is such a kind and compassionate doctor who listened to my needs and concerns each and every time I was in his office. I highly recommend Dr. Harrison and Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Center of Tyler. The entire office staff is absolutely wonderful! My outcome....I actually went into a "normal" store and bought a size L bralette! This has never happened for me. I was having to go to a "plus size" store and buy their largest cup size, which as you know doesn't come smaller in the band than a 38-40. I would then have to take my bras to the dry cleaners and have the placket taken up so that it would fit me. No more of this thanks to Dr. Harrison! Thank you for giving me comfort and a pain free neck and back!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I chose Dr. Harrison because I have heard such amazing things about his work continuously for the past 15 years. I personally know 12 ladies he has operated on. This made choosing Dr. Harrison was easy for me. My primary reason for seeking consultation was how I felt about my body after having 2 children. I was impressed by Dr. Harrison's attention to every detail and how meticulous he was at consultation and every step along the way. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and I could tell that I was in good hands. This was a really good feeling. The office staff was very attentive to my needs and always happy to help. We decided at consultation that a mommy makeover was right for me. This included extended tummy tuck, breast augmentation and liposuction. I was very well taken care of during my surgery and post op period and felt very comfortable. Dr. Harrison personally calls to check on his patients and he was always there on the other end of the line when I needed something. His attention to detail and dedication to a excellent result is what sets him apart. The results are far more than I had ever imaged for myself. I went in to surgery hoping to fix a few areas however I walked out a different woman. I had no idea I was going to look this great. I am now able to wear anything I want. I no longer worry about any of the issues I had before. Shopping for clothing is now something I love to do instead of a camouflage contest. I left those times behind me! I feel so much younger and confident. I cannot wait to take the kids to the beach! I more than highly recommend Dr. Harrison and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have always wished my breasts were more normal, and never thought I would ever see 'normal.' I began to consider plastic surgery, and then started looking for a doctor to see what they had to say. Dr Harrison is fun, gentle, caring, and really knows his stuff. Two minutes into our appointment, and he had me all figured out. He was ready to help and was honest with my results. He assured me that I would be happier with augmentation and a lift. I signed up, scheduled the surgery, and two weeks later I was in a hospital ready to get it under way. The surgery went super well and the recovery was only a few days of hanging out around the house before I felt almost completely normal again. Healing is going well, and I am IN LOVE with my results. I have to say it's the best decision I have ever made. This has given me so much confidence. I couldn't recommend a better, sweeter staff and doctor. If you are really unsure, you should definitely meet him! You will sign up and change your life!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

When I first went to see Dr. Harrison, I was an A cup and now I am about a C cup. I don't have stretch marks or any other problems that may come with surgery. If I had to do it over again, I most definitely would! Dr. Harrison is really good about taking care of all the patient needs. I always felt comfortable and he made it a point to make sure I was. He has a fantastic sense of humor! Really, he's hilarious which makes the appointments without clothes much more at ease. It's great to have the kind of doctor that other doctors talk very well of. Right before my surgery my anesthesiologist met with me for my vitals and explained how Dr. Harrison is like an artist. He does not rush and is very careful about what size he administers. I absolutely love his work and all the confidence it brings!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I had been considering eyelid surgery for some time, and with my 50th high school reunion looming on the horizon, I decided not to postpone it any longer. I just wanted to look less tired, so my face would more closely match my attitude and energy level. Dr. Harrison helped me achieve that goal with upper eyelid surgery and a croton oil peel on my lower lids. I’m thrilled with my results, and with Dr. Harrison and his wonderful staff! It’s obvious he is committed to excellence in every area of his practice, but he is also very patient, caring, amiable, and funny. He sent me home from the hospital with beautiful flowers and called me twice over the weekend to check on me. He inspired confidence at every stage of my experience with him, and I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic or reconstructive procedures.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I was fairly new to town and didn't know anyone I could ask for a recommdation of a plastic surgeon so I went to the Internet. I looked over Dr Harrison's website and decided to make a consultation appointment. Immediately I felt like I was in the right place, his staff is so warm and welcoming. Dr Harrison and I talked over my breast reduction expectations and came up with a plan. He is a perfectionist and answered all my questions without rushing me through the appointment. His sense of humor set me at ease right away. His staff was wonderful letting me know what to expect during my healing process. I ended up getting my eyes done as well and am extremely happy with the results of both procedures. I would highly recommend Dr Harrison!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Craig E. Harrison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Oxford