Ratings for Dr. Joseph W. Rucker

I had a breast augmentation by Dr.Rucker and Botox around my eyes and fillers in my lips. I couldn't be more pleased with my results! He was very professional and even called me the day after my surgery to check on me. I will continue to see him for my Botox and fillers, which I've had elsewhere before, because I'm just so happy with how natural I look.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Definitely worst decision I've ever made and will never make again. Breast Augmentation gone bad.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Awful doctor! I am looking for any way possible to warn people to not see this doctor. I went in for breast reduction and i was told that I would loom better then the pictures I brought in. In reality I now have two different size breasts and huge ugly scars.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Rucker numbed under my mouth and then made an injection. The right side stayed numb for the next six months, causing many side effects. He would not explain to me how long this would last and simply left the room.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr Ruckers staff was nice. Dr Rucker was HORRIBLE!! I went in for a breast augmentation consult (which should have been free but they charged for it) Dr. Rucker was impersonal, rude and tried pushing me to do something I did not want to do. The appointment was a joke! He literally poked my breast took a pic and told me to get dressed. I left there feeling horrible about myself and discouraged to get the surgery I have wanted for the last 15 years. I am so glad a friend recommended me to another surgeon in St. Paul. He did measurements, took a lot of pics and actually put on a special bra and inserts to see what they would look and feel like. I left there excited not depressed. I would NEVER RECOMMEND DR RUCKER FOR ANYTHING!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I had a "mommy makeover" with Dr. Rucker which included breast lift with implants, lipo on the waist and inner thighs, and abdominal plasty. Dr. Rucker and his staff were very pleasant and great to work with. They took the time to answer all of my questions. I love my new look and couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Rucker gave me curves that I never thought I could have after having three children! He gave me my bikini body back and most importantly, my confidence!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I have paid a around this for microdermabrasion, chemical peels (both Jessner & Glycolic), and laser surgery. I was told these thing would give me "significant" results. I am only 30 years old and have very minimal acne scarring and crows feet. Meaning barely anyone can see them. I wanted to keep it that way, which is why I received these services. I was told specifically that I would have significant improvement. My face was made "WORSE". I now have brown pigmintation on my face. Dr. Rucker has a horrible bedside manner and is mean. He told me I look very old for my age and have lots of wrinkles. He said all this while he had a needle stuck in my skin near my eye. It was the worst expirence ever!! I would never go back to him. I wondered why he charged less then, lets say up in the cities. It is because He only uses his lasers at about 5% of their strength, meaning you would have to go back 10 times to get normal results. Well I now look way worse thanks to him!! There is so much more

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Very knowledgeable Dr. and his staff is superb

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Joseph W. Rucker's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Eau Claire, WI