Ratings for Dr. Brian Kiesnowski

My wife was charge almost $400.00 for a CONSULT FEE! She works almost a WEEK to pay his consult fee! We won't be back! She already knew what she needed! I will make it my daily goal to inform as many people as I can to have them NEVER go to APSC!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Great experience with this doctor. Outstanding! Saw him for breast reduction and tummy tuck. Staff was super professional and my post surgery body looks great! No wait at all and plenty of time with the doctor to ask questions.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

We were not told there would be $350 consultation fee where we had to listen to bad jokes and stories of procedures he performed on his children. We questioned the fee then received a letter in the mail essentially calling us dead beats and requesting up front payment for my teen daughter mole removal...when the entire bill had already been paid by insurance & FSA. No before/after pictures...excuse was HIPPA yet most other facilities have them even on their website. Completely unprofessional!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

My experience with Dr. Kiesnowski was excellent. One week out from having my c-section scar fixed with liposuction and the results are better than I expected. He does great work and he & his staff are friendly and trustworthy. I would recommend Dr. Brian Kiesnowski to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Kiesnowski is a very nice doctor I do not know why the other two comments gave him a bad review. Plus for the lady who says her insurance company wouldn't lie.... Insurance companies do lie so they can prolong the claim. I work with insurance companies all the time, the doctor wants to make money so why would they lie? His nurse at 1st gave me a bad vibe at first because she had to stay late because they had an emergency apt. But his receptionist Jenny she is amazing and she is very nice and super helpful. I know I was being a pain in the butt to her but I truly do appreciate all for what she has helped me with. Dr.K is super funny and down to earth, even though he had another patient waiting for him. He took his time and explained everything to me and he talked to you like a normal person very down to earth and cant wait to get my operation done by him next month!!!!! Also the comment about him being a know it all, he can be he has been doing this for how many years!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

My daughter was referred to him for a birthmark removal. He was great with her and made her feel very comfortable on the day of the procedure. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

I have a chronic condition which has complicated symptoms. Explained it all over the phone to the nurse. I was told the Doctor could help me. When I saw him he acted as though he hadn't heard anything of my calls and said they would send in a request to my ins. It was going on weeks so I called my ins. who said nothing had been submitted. I called the office and they said they did submit. My insurance would not lie. Doctor has an attitude.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Excellent Dr. Did a great job and actually called several times to check on me! How many doctors actually call you at home? Excellent caring person. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

VERY full of himself!!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Brian Kiesnowski's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal