Ratings for Dr. Ross M. Realica

Front desk person totally unprofessional and rude. She was very weird and spoke about my case in front of other patients! Realized after the fact it was his wife. His skills were good but he was too casual for me. He needs a new nurse. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Totally botched my breast reduction. It has profoundly affected my self and esteem. He knew it was a mess but didn't seem to care. Nor did his nurse.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I am so pleased with how my melanoma surgery went with Dr. Realica..he did an absolutely excellent job and would always return calls and address my conce rns in a very timely way...Had surgery in Sept.2016 and a seroma removed the next month..You can hardly see any scarring and this was in a very difficult location right on orbital bone....I would highly recommend Dr. Realica for any of your plastic surgery needs..A very kind, compassionate man also.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Realica is very passionate and helpful. he does an amazing job, I had implants put in and i'm very happy with the results. He was the best!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Very nice office and DR Realica cares for patient. Had a skin graph and he was very thorough would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

He is the best in the Northwest. Hid bed side manner is awesome. So helpful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

An excellent doctor who cares about the patient and what the patient needs.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had both breast removed due to cancer was going through the worse time of my life. Stage three cancer after surgery! Am stuck with SSI/state medical , Dr. Realica barely talked to me. His wife/ nurse did all the talking. She yelled at me over my insurance and continued to treat me like I was beneath her. Chastised me for not being able to work. I should of went somewhere else but , Dr. Realica seemed to be a good Dr. After the ex panders were in he changed. I asked a simple question ; What size would be best for my body? ( you see I was large breasted all life my back hurt. Wanted to go smaller but , for it to look good. ) He would not answer me! So , I oped for small but, didn't want them to be too small. So again I asked him , "up to you" was his answer. But, would come in an try to fill them more each time. So , I was confused. He never answered any of my questions! Either his wife did or nothing. At one point after surgery she said Ross you can fix that...... But wouldn't explain what to me. Well my one breast fell out the bottom of the surgery. And has a big lump under my arm. Is hard as a rock. They did them before radiation. Which has seemed to damage them. No discussion was made about this happening before the surgery. When I went back to talk to him about it........ He said in a very gruff way ; "Only thing I do for you is take it out!" Never went back! Maybe if you have money , and don't have a medical problem......... They treat you better.

Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Realica is awesome! My husband and I are very happy with my results. I would highly recomend him. He has excellent skills, but is also a very good person and shares his talents with those less fortunate.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

The front desk lady was nice. Waited 50mins past my app time. Two people the arrived 15 mins after me got in before me. Then Realica said he did have time to do what I had my appointment for. Never apologized for the lateness. Highly unorganized and over booked office. Would never go back and was annoyed enough to write this review.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Ross M. Realica's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1990)