Ratings for Dr. Wandra K. Miles

Wonderful, talented doctor. I will always love her. She did major surgery (abdomenoplasty) on me that greatly improved my appearance, health, activity level, and fun!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I faced reconstruction and some additional issues. Throughout my treatements and surgeries, Dr. Wandra Miles and her excellent staff were timely, encouraging, and most of all highly skilled and knowledgable. I was blown away by the results! I am nearing the end of the process and feel very fortunate that I was treated by Dr. Miles. I have recommended her wholeheartedly to friends in similar situations. It's not easy, but it is so worth it!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr Miles was a joy to work with. She was my surgeon for breast reconstruction after going through a bi-lateral mastectomy and chemotherapy. Not only did she do a wonderful job, but she was very empathetic and always had my comfort and happiness in mind in everything she did. I highly reccomend her to anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon, you will be thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Wandra K. Miles's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AARP