Ratings for Dr. Paul W. Loewenstein

Excellent surgeon, very helpful, great bedside manner. Very patient and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I am completely surprised at all the positive reviews. I found him to lack compassion, concern and insight to patient experience . He seemed uninterested, almost annoyed in having to answer questions about follow up care and what to expect. I am very disheartened that I did not obtain a second opinion as I did not feel as though I was in good hands, much less anyone hands other than my own.

Submitted April 24, 2014

I found Dr. Loewentstein to be courteous and professional, but what really impressed me was that he listened carefully to my concerns. He has a quiet but gentle manner, and did not waste my time with needless chatter. I could not be more pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

If you are searching for an absolutely outstanding ASPS Member physician who is compassionate, very gentle, kind, and gifted in his field, you will find these qualities in Dr. Paul Loewenstein, Brookfield, WI. His skill and bedside manners are impeccable! Dr. Loewenstein thoroughly answered all my questions before & after my surgery. He came very highly recommended by 4 other nurses from St. Luke's Medical Center. Two of whom had extensive surgeries: 1 for facial reconstruction, 1 for body contouring; and the other 2 for breast reductions. My surgery was simply for breast augmentation/mastopexy and the results were better than expected. He never pressured me to proceed even though this surgery was long overdue. His nurse, Sandi Enea, accomodated my schedule and promptly returns all my calls. His office staff has always been polite and maintained my confidentiality. He is awsome and excels in his field. He truly combines medicine with artistry. He TOPS the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr.Loewenstein is the absolute best!It is no wonder he has been awarded top doctor several years in a row.He takes the time to listen and never makes you feel rushed like many other physicians.He makes suggestions how how to improve your appearance without making you feel insecure.I had a eye and facelift.His staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

I had a breast reduction about 7 weeks ago and am beyond thrilled with my transformed body. Why did I wait so long to have this done!? I found Dr. Loewenstein through a friend's recommendation. He is knowledgeable, professional, and was willing to spend extra time with me (pre-op visits, day of the operation, post-op visits) to answer all of my questions. And also to hold my hand because as much as I wanted a lighter chest I was also scared. One of the kindest, most gentle MDs I've ever met. He gave me the natural look I wanted and, as I said before, I am beyond thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

When I finally had time & extra money to get my rhinoplasty done, I chose Dr. Loewenstein for many reasons. First, my mom had her eyelids lifted by him years ago and still has outstanding results that she is more than happy with. Second, the staff, especially his assistant Sandy, was caring, great at answering questions, and making me realize that I was in good hands. The new facility is beautiful too. But most importantly, Dr. Loewenstein cared about how I felt about my appearance & realized how important it was to me, being on stage as a performer, and talked about many things he would do to fix it before surgery. Dr. Loewenstein was personal and could see that I wanted his help. He is a generous, calm, and warm man who cares for all his patients. After surgery, I had min pain. It has been 2 months now and I look amazing! He says it's still healing but I can't imagine it to look better. I am so happy to have met this wonderful doctor. I hope you take my word for it! Thanks again Doc!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

PLEASE, if you are looking for a plastic surgeon, do not look at Dr. Loewenstein. Although he may be nice, he is not a good plastic surgeon. I had my breast done, liposuction around my abdomen, flank and knees and after three (3) months, I see no difference. So please, take it from me, see a doctor who has had much more experience, awards, reviews, honors and better staff to take care of your needs. Please believe me when I say, GET A SECOND OPINION. Even if it is related to cosmetology. Believe me, I regret it.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

I have been immensely impressed with Dr. Loewenstein’s knowledge, professionalism, sensitivity, and honesty. He clearly explained my options and the expected results of each. He neither hesitated with his recommendations nor pushed any specific option. I became even more impressed with his diagnostic skills and his surgical talent and accuracy. He and his staff patiently and sensitively responded to the plethora of questions I asked them every step of the way. While nobody can pretend that major surgery is “comfortable, ” I was inordinately impressed with how relatively manageable my pain was immediately following my torsoplasty. I found the cost of surgery reasonable and manageable, especially after comparing costs nationwide for a similar set of procedures. While Dr. Loewenstein was completely honest with me throughout the entire process and made no specific guarantees, I cannot say enough about his surgical mastery in performing such an involved set of procedures.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Paul W. Loewenstein's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med