Ratings for Dr. Bruce Marshall

The finest man and physician I've ever met. Period. I would be a dead man if not for him, and his empathy, sympathy and enlightenment is unparalled.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

The best doctor ever to have. I was a patient of his during my stay in Ottawa. Most caring doctor anyone can find.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr Marshall is the best doctor you could possibly find. I have had three back surgeries since 1999 and Dr Marshall has kept a close on on my progress (or lack of!) and has diligently watched over my medications and helps me everytime with keeping disability company off my back. He cares and knows you when you see him, he is knowledgeable about medications and treatments and in emergencies I am even able to phone him, and he is never rude or inconsiderate. One time I left a bag with my medications on the bus. I called Dr Marshall the next morning, he wasn't even scheduled to work, but on his private time he got the list of meds and called it in to the pharmacy for me. Whate doctor would do that? I could go on and on about how many times Dr Marshall has saved the day for me over the last 7 years, but you get the point. There is no one better and when he retires I will be in a very precarious situation as I doubt I will find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Marshal has renewed my faith in the Canadian medical system. Prior to being refered to him, I had been bouncing around between GPs, rhumatologists and "pain specialists". Nothing was working and I was instructed that my pain problems would be something would have to learn to deal with. Then I met Dr. Marshall. I have made more progress health wise with Dr. Marshall in a year and half then I have with any other doctor. I have and continue to refer friends to him. If you are one of those unfortunate souls that has to deal with a life of chronic pain, at least you have the comfort of knowing you can be treated by the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr Marshall is great! He cares so much about his patient that he actually left work early to drive me to the hospital when I was going through a serious depression many years ago. I can't say if he has saved my life my but he helped me making it better! Thank you Dr. Marshall!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

dr marshall is a kind gentle caring man who cares about his patients. he goes to great lengths to find new resources for you and does not make you feel rushed when you are in an appointment with him. He is meticulous with his medications and always seems to be well versed in new forms of medication.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

the best doctor ever. Really tries to help his patients and cares about them. He knows what he is talking about!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007