Ratings for Dr. Paul Kortan

Dr. Korta know his stuff. Very nice person to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Kortan is very approachable, takes time to listen and respond in s comprehensive manner. CNnot day enough good things.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

I thank God for Dr. Kortan! I first met Dr. Kortan when Mt Sinai emerg sent me to him on an emergency visit for a blocked bile duct. He treated me with kindness, courtesy and respect. He explained everything to me so patiently. I felt safe with him. He is such a skilled professional and yet so humble. The procedure was successful and my follow up recently was a success as well thanks to him. When I needed to have some questions answered, he personally called me back. His assistant Allison is also very polite and efficient. This type of doctor is a rare find and I feel truly blessed to have him as my doctor during this health crisis. Thank you Dr. Kortan and team!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Korten was an excellent dr. Explained everything and fixed the problem. Lovely caring man. Excellent bedside manner. Number 1 dr in my books!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr kortan took the time to explain my diagnosis and procedures. After procedure was there when I was sick and called me at home to check on me. Also took great care of my mother in law and father during their cancer procedures

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

The best doctor who is responsible and professional. He and his assistants removed the stone from my bile duct which caused my stomachache many times. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kortan to anyone. Thanks a lot Dr. Kortan.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

One of the best in almost every aspect of his profession.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Simply the best kind of doctor. Listens, takes time for me, compasionate, goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Thereare no words to describe Dr. Kortan very compassionate, very knowledgable. He has taken care of my father, and myself . Very fortunate to have been his patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Kortan is absolutely one of the best doctors I have dealt with. His kind nature gave me the reassurance that everything will be okay. He took time to explain to me about my condition and the possible downside of every possible procedure.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017