Ratings for Dr. Douglas Watson

I was a patient of Dr Watson's for 20 years before I moved from Calgary. He helped me through several crises and was always available when I really needed him. He assisted with working through employment related accommodations. There were times when I did not see him regularly or just periodically to monitor medications. I have only gratitude for his wonderful listening skills and sense of humour. I feel very fortunate to have had him as a psychiatrist. Thank you Dr Watson.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Been a patient of Dr Watson for a while and I truly can only say good things about him! Smart, empathetic, and most of all, highly knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I've been to several different psychiatrists over the span of 25 years and work for one now. Dr. Watson is exceptional, listens, is compassionate and definitely not a 'pill pusher' as the public likes to term some. Highly recommended, afraid of where I'll end up going after he unfortunately retires....

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Everything you would hope for in a doctor - caring, knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, intelligent

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I credit Dr.Watson for saving my life. He is very knowledgeable, kind and extremely caring. He has been my Psychiatrist for over 20 yrs. Dr. Watson is very good at listening and talking through your problem with you. Can't say enough good things about him. Also, he has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Doug Watson believed in me when no one else did. Without his faith in me I know I wouldn't be here today. I will forever be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Truly excellent physician. Professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, honourable and real.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Ive been a patient of his for 21 years. He truly gave me the tools to save my life. I owe my life to this man.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

I now consider myself very fortunate to have been referred to him a number of years ago. I was very ill at the time, and over the course of several years, with his help, I got better. But it took a long time, was a very painful journey, and looking back I sure didn't know what the outcome would be when I first committed to going. He is a kind and gentle man in addition to being very knowledgeable and compassionate. I was sorry to learn that he will be cutting back on his practice. He helped my save my life.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

I thought he was thorough. I saw him for an hour and he didn`t prescribe me anything....I guess that`s good? We are doing a follow up after he receives more info so he can make a better diagnosis. I felt him to be a good listener and forward but wasn`t offensive.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008