Ratings for Dr. Roy Hong

Dr. Hong was my my reconstruction plastic surgeon, who was willing to work on radiated skin..I had confidence in his skills because he studied under a well-known surgeon from MDAnderson Cancer Center. Wonderful Results!! Great man and surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Would not recommend for any cosmetic surgery. Left deep scars on my face that look horrible. Not sure how he can work in this field.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

not happy with overall result. rhinoplasty and had 2 get a revision and still could not b sucessfull with my surgery , left visible scars.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Dr. Hong is a very professional, knowledgeable and caring person. He replaced my breast implant (due to breast cancer) and he did a beautiful job! He took time to discuss all options and never lost his patience even as I researched and changed my mind. The PA Med Foundation out-patient surgery center was the most professional and caring that I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I went through breast cancer and Dr.Hong is my DR. he is the best and I trust him very much.he has very good bed side manners, I am very happy with him and the staff,they really make you feel good, even on the days when I was down due to chemo and or surgerys. Thank You,Patty Quintel

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Hong is one if the most professional, knowledgeable, and kindest doctors I have known.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

He called me at home after the surgey to see how was I doing. I was very impressed. He was very helpful when I came back to see him in my follow up appointment. He is good.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2004

Dr. Roy Hong's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)