Ratings for Dr. Andrew Marshall

I shattered my Tibial Plateau playing baseball. I was referred into the Montfort. 11 days after my accident I had surgery by Dr.Marshall. He was fantastic and helped calm all my fears. After al my follow ups he told me to give him a call if I had any questions or concerns later on in life. He was fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Marshall performed two total knee replacements surgeries for me - three years and two years ago. I felt fantastic following surgery, and did not need any pain prescriptions when I got home. I continue to enjoy good mobility and both knees remain pain-free. I found Dr. Marshall to be an exceptionally intuitive doctor. He is a very gentle and compassionate man.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have been followed by Dr. Marshall for over 15 years. Before him I could barely walk half the time. My previous surgeon had told me "Learn to live with it" (Dr. Smyth) Dr.Marshall has performed approx 5 surgerys on sme knee over the yerars plus given NUMEROUS synoival fluid injections to same knee. It is because of him that I still walk and would not see any other doctor for my knee. He is an extremely busy man so I respect his time. He does take time to explain things in my opinion. Socializing is kept to a minimal. I respect him very much.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Marshall performed knee surgery for me several months ago. While it took a while to get appt with him at the University, (after seeing regular Dr there, having MRI and getting those results), once I was referred to and saw Dr Marshall, everything after that was very efficient. He gave me an accurate estimate of surgery date, option of hospitals, clearly provided info, answered questions both before, at surgery and post op. I would want to see him if I ever have another knee injury.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

doctor Marshall does not appear to be too concerned about his patients, just going though the motions

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I was operated by Dr. Marshall. I was never able to walk properly afterward and had to be operated again by another surgeon. Luckily this operation was a success. I would never recommend Dr. Marshall as I believe there was errors during the operation and his follow up was completely inadequate

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Was reading other comments about him and have to agree he does not give out information before operation he expects you to know everything, appears to be always rushing around and not listening to your health concerns . the support staff seem to be dizzy and not very helpful. Suggest you go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Diagnosed with chronic compartement syndrome, had surgery about a year ago. Still experience pain, some days WORST than i used to experience before ive had the surgery done. I used to feel pain while fast walking or running, now i comes and go at anytime, even during night time while im sleeping it wakes me up! His staff was OK. Wait time is longer than expected. Helpfulness? If i could give no star i would. Post-OP follow up is a pain to get and with a complication (extreme swelling and pain) the day after surgery i had to wait 12 HOURS!!! to get someone to help me and i had to go through the emergency clinic at Montfort! Knowledge? Sure he has some. He's a surgeon. BUT he cant explain why im still in pain most days of my life and why this is ruining my quality of life! I should have READ ratings here before surgery. I REGRET my surgery every day since i've had it!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

After tearing my acl playing soccer dr Marshall got me in quick and I felt very comfortable. 7 years later my knee is still awesome. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Marshall put my leg back together after a serious motorcycle accident. Follow ups went well. Dr.Marshall is affable and willing to take the time to answer all questions in a down to earth manner. Rhe world needs more Doctors like Andrew Marshall.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016