You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Marshall

Dr. Andrew Marshall's Ratings

I had both knees fully replaced within one year by Dr. Marshall. My appointments were well organized and he took time to explain to me about the surgery and what to expect while recovering and post surgery. He takes time to answer my questions and he is very friendly. Both of my operations went well and thanks to Dr. Marshall I can walk properly again. Thank you Dr. Marshall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I had a partial knee replacement in January 2015. The operation was very successful and I have Dr. Marshall to thank for that. Have seen him twice since the surgery. I am very pleased with Dr. Marshall and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I had a total knee replacement years ago. The operation was not a success. He's a nice person to talk but I'm questioning his knowledge about total knee replacement. He can not give me an answer why I'm still having pain after so many years. Also after the post operation I was not able to see him. Usually when I'm having an appointment with him, I have to wait 45-60 minutes and I can talk to him only 5-10 minutes. For sure, if I got another operation on my knee in the future I will find another doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Currently waiting to see Dr. Marshall, my appointment was well over an hour ago. Other than this tardiness, Dr. Marshall has great bed side manner & took his time explaining everything. I broke my femur in a skidoo accident 1 month ago, now waiting on MRI results to see if ACL was torn & if surgery is required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I'm recovering from a fractured radial head and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He listened to my needs and responded accordingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

What a lovely, professional, caring surgeon! If only all my doctors were like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Three months after my ACL was replaced, I am very pleased to report that Dr. Marshall's surgery was top notch. He really knows his stuff and if you follow his instructions for post-op recovery as I have, you can't go wrong. Thank you to Dr. Marshall for returning my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Many of the nursing staff were abusive. Dr. M went on vacation. His partner was excellent. Post surgery, due to problems, Dr. M said that he might remove the metal apparatus but not for a very long time. Then, same appt., he said in 3 months. In 3 months he said he could not do it or anything else. Dr. K at the General, fixed it no problem. Outpatient surgery at the Riverside. Fast recovery. Much better but left with a permanent shorter leg. Never want to go back to the Montfort!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

ON APRIL 13, 2011 DOC ANDREW MARSHALL COMPLETED TOTAL LEFT KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY. IT'S NOW 6 WEEKS POST OP AND I'AM DOING EXTREMELY WELL. SURGERY WAS 100% AND MY REHAB/PHYSIO IS ALREADY AT 95%. THE PAIN PRE-OP WAS UNBEARABLE AND NOW UNFORTUNATELY IT IS MY RIGHT KNEE THAT IS MOST PAINFUL AND ALSO REQUIRES IMMEDIATE KNEE REPLACEMENT . SINCE I HAVE RECOVERED FROM LEFT KNEE SURGERY I'M READY FOR MY RIGHT KNEE TO BE DONE ASAP. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ANDY MARSHALL FOR SUCH ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND LOOK FORWARD TO HIM DOING MY RIGHT KNEE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I'M A SENIOR AND WELCOME THE GOLDEN YEARS WITH HOPEFULLY 2 SUCCESSFUL KNEE SURGERIES BY DOC. MARSHALL. HE IS THE BEST. JOE ST DENIS CORNWALL, ON

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

I just had knee surgery with Doctor Marshall yesterday, from what I can see everything went well. He's very nice, and has great bed side manners. He's very down to earth and is extremely intelligent. The only down side was after the operation, Doctor Marshall didn't make himself available to me to speak about the surgery. I just received a piece of paper that had a medical term circled. I'm hoping to get more details in two weeks when I visit him for my post op appt. I did my surgery in Kemptville and the facilities are brand new and the staff was great. The post op staff were quick, I think from the time I woke up to the time I was out the door it was 15 minutes total with some papers indicating what had to be done within the next few weeks. All in all it was a great experience but I might make some suggestions to Doctor Marshall's office during my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616853].votes_count ]]