You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Marshall

Was reading other comments about him and have to agree he does not give out information before operation he expects you to know everything, appears to be always rushing around and not listening to your health concerns . the support staff seem to be dizzy and not very helpful. Suggest you go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Diagnosed with chronic compartement syndrome, had surgery about a year ago. Still experience pain, some days WORST than i used to experience before ive had the surgery done. I used to feel pain while fast walking or running, now i comes and go at anytime, even during night time while im sleeping it wakes me up! His staff was OK. Wait time is longer than expected. Helpfulness? If i could give no star i would. Post-OP follow up is a pain to get and with a complication (extreme swelling and pain) the day after surgery i had to wait 12 HOURS!!! to get someone to help me and i had to go through the emergency clinic at Montfort! Knowledge? Sure he has some. He's a surgeon. BUT he cant explain why im still in pain most days of my life and why this is ruining my quality of life! I should have READ ratings here before surgery. I REGRET my surgery every day since i've had it!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Marshall put my leg back together after a serious motorcycle accident. Follow ups went well. Dr.Marshall is affable and willing to take the time to answer all questions in a down to earth manner. Rhe world needs more Doctors like Andrew Marshall.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Marshall did a full knee replacement on me. After only 4 weeks I was about to return to work. This is due to Dr. Marshall's outstanding skills. My other knee also needs to be replaced and although I am not looking forward to all the work that is required after the surgery I have no worries that the operation will be another complete success. Thank You Dr. Marshall.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Marshall operated on my 20 year son, ACL reconstruction, several years ago. At the time he was in the Kinesiology program and Dr. M allowed him to watch the surgery on the monitor and questioned him about the anatomy! ( he is now in medical school). His surgery went well, no post op complications, and a full recovery. Dr. M. operated on my knee, also ACL surgery, 3 years ago, and I made a total recovery, playing tennis again regularly and dont even need my brace anymore.. I recently had complicated shoulder surgery done by him following a bad cycling accident, and am making an amazing recovery. He is very knowledgeable, good clear explanations, answers all questions, overall a terrific surgeon whom I would totally recommend. Often a long wait to be seen, but I think thats a function of the appt system at the Montfort, rather than his fault per se. Each visit, I find that he spends as much time as you need to answer questions and exlain things.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I've seen multiple surgeons, Dr.Marshall is by far the most knowledgable and easy going one. Every time I've seen him, my appointment has been either early or just on time... Never late. He took the time to pull out a model of a knee to show me exactly what was wrong and how he was going to fix it in surgery. He also made sure all my questions were answered before even moving off his chair. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Excellent Doctor, very professional, respectful. thank you

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I had both knees fully replaced within one year by Dr. Marshall. My appointments were well organized and he took time to explain to me about the surgery and what to expect while recovering and post surgery. He takes time to answer my questions and he is very friendly. Both of my operations went well and thanks to Dr. Marshall I can walk properly again. Thank you Dr. Marshall.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I had a partial knee replacement in January 2015. The operation was very successful and I have Dr. Marshall to thank for that. Have seen him twice since the surgery. I am very pleased with Dr. Marshall and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Andrew Marshall's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Was reading other comments about him and have to agree he does not give out information before operation he expects you to know everything, appears to be alway..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Diagnosed with chronic compartement syndrome, had surgery about a year ago. Still experience pain, some days WORST than i used to experience before ive had the ..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After tearing my acl playing soccer dr Marshall got me in quick and I felt very comfortable. 7 years later my knee is still awesome. Thank you! "

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Marshall put my leg back together after a serious motorcycle accident. Follow ups went well. Dr.Marshall is affable and willing to take the time to answer al..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marshall did a full knee replacement on me. After only 4 weeks I was about to return to work. This is due to Dr. Marshall's outstanding skills. My other kne..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marshall operated on my 20 year son, ACL reconstruction, several years ago. At the time he was in the Kinesiology program and Dr. M allowed him to watch ..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen multiple surgeons, Dr.Marshall is by far the most knowledgable and easy going one. Every time I've seen him, my appointment has been either early or j..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor, very professional, respectful. thank you "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had both knees fully replaced within one year by Dr. Marshall. My appointments were well organized and he took time to explain to me about the surgery and wha..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a partial knee replacement in January 2015. The operation was very successful and I have Dr. Marshall to thank for that. Have seen him twice since the ..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a total knee replacement years ago. The operation was not a success. He's a nice person to talk but I'm questioning his knowledge about total knee replac..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Currently waiting to see Dr. Marshall, my appointment was well over an hour ago. Other than this tardiness, Dr. Marshall has great bed side manner & took his t..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm recovering from a fractured radial head and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He listened to my needs and responded accordingly."

December 17, 2014