You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Marshall

I've seen multiple surgeons, Dr.Marshall is by far the most knowledgable and easy going one. Every time I've seen him, my appointment has been either early or just on time... Never late. He took the time to pull out a model of a knee to show me exactly what was wrong and how he was going to fix it in surgery. He also made sure all my questions were answered before even moving off his chair. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Excellent Doctor, very professional, respectful. thank you

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I had both knees fully replaced within one year by Dr. Marshall. My appointments were well organized and he took time to explain to me about the surgery and what to expect while recovering and post surgery. He takes time to answer my questions and he is very friendly. Both of my operations went well and thanks to Dr. Marshall I can walk properly again. Thank you Dr. Marshall.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I had a partial knee replacement in January 2015. The operation was very successful and I have Dr. Marshall to thank for that. Have seen him twice since the surgery. I am very pleased with Dr. Marshall and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I had a total knee replacement years ago. The operation was not a success. He's a nice person to talk but I'm questioning his knowledge about total knee replacement. He can not give me an answer why I'm still having pain after so many years. Also after the post operation I was not able to see him. Usually when I'm having an appointment with him, I have to wait 45-60 minutes and I can talk to him only 5-10 minutes. For sure, if I got another operation on my knee in the future I will find another doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Currently waiting to see Dr. Marshall, my appointment was well over an hour ago. Other than this tardiness, Dr. Marshall has great bed side manner & took his time explaining everything. I broke my femur in a skidoo accident 1 month ago, now waiting on MRI results to see if ACL was torn & if surgery is required.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

What a lovely, professional, caring surgeon! If only all my doctors were like him

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Three months after my ACL was replaced, I am very pleased to report that Dr. Marshall's surgery was top notch. He really knows his stuff and if you follow his instructions for post-op recovery as I have, you can't go wrong. Thank you to Dr. Marshall for returning my quality of life.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Many of the nursing staff were abusive. Dr. M went on vacation. His partner was excellent. Post surgery, due to problems, Dr. M said that he might remove the metal apparatus but not for a very long time. Then, same appt., he said in 3 months. In 3 months he said he could not do it or anything else. Dr. K at the General, fixed it no problem. Outpatient surgery at the Riverside. Fast recovery. Much better but left with a permanent shorter leg. Never want to go back to the Montfort!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Andrew Marshall's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen multiple surgeons, Dr.Marshall is by far the most knowledgable and easy going one. Every time I've seen him, my appointment has been either early or j..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor, very professional, respectful. thank you "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had both knees fully replaced within one year by Dr. Marshall. My appointments were well organized and he took time to explain to me about the surgery and wha..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a partial knee replacement in January 2015. The operation was very successful and I have Dr. Marshall to thank for that. Have seen him twice since the ..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a total knee replacement years ago. The operation was not a success. He's a nice person to talk but I'm questioning his knowledge about total knee replac..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Currently waiting to see Dr. Marshall, my appointment was well over an hour ago. Other than this tardiness, Dr. Marshall has great bed side manner & took his t..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm recovering from a fractured radial head and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He listened to my needs and responded accordingly."

December 17, 2014