Ratings for Dr. Robert Colcleugh

my friend went here and procedure results were not what my friend asked for. when my friend brought this up to redo or fix the problem and after paying quite alot of money, he would not fix the prob.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I'm sad to hear Dr. Colcleugh has retired. He did my breast augmentation over 11 years ago. He did an amazing job! The staff were incredibly helpful.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

very RUDE glad he is no longer working. i sent to see him about some minor cellulite, he said and i quote "you have a deformity" and there is nothing i can do about that. bye

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Did a Fantasic job on my breast augmentation surgery. Hope his replacement is just as good!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Colclough until he had to retire and now I cannot find anyone to accept me for follow up even though I have offered to pay for these appointments! All I want is for someone to monitor my breast augmentation. The office suggested Dr. Evans, however they have refused to accept me. I am beyond frustrated.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I had an abdominalplasty done and it went very well, however I needed a repair because of a "dog ear" that never went away. He guaranteed the work he did as it was a large sum of money to pay! He is now retired .....so now what? The office was no help and I don't know where to go now without it costing me too much. Frustrated to say the least.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

it's great to read these comments and helpful especially when choosing a doc.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I went to him about a mark on my face, looked like a bruise that wouldn't go away. He looked at it, told me what it was and said he couldn't do anything for me as he didn't have the right laser for the job. He then contacted another cosmetic surgeon who had the right laser and she told him to send me right over. She got rid of the "bruise" and it was the first time ever that I didn't have to use cover-up on my face. It's returning but I was told that it would and I'm okay with that. I thought Dr. Colcleugh was very good to help me out.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had breast enhancement surgery last July I was reluctant reading prior reviews but turned out to be blown away at how well it went Dr Colcleugh was amazing hes very precise on his work a true artist!! I left size and shape up to him and it turned out perfect couldnt ask for a better Dr hes very straight forward, honest, and caring about his clients. His staff are the best and deserve 5 stars for how caring and knowledgable they are!! I would HIGHLY recommend this team of professionals for breast enhancements.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I went to Dr Colcleugh's office for laser hair removal treatments. I paid upfront for 4 full leg treatments for a total cost of $1400. Half way through the treatments, the practitioner went on maternity leave and then never returned. I requested a refund for my $700 by talking to the receptionist, the practitioner that had left and finally writing a letter including receipt and dates to the "Office Manager" or Mrs. Colcleugh. There was never any response or any refund given. This is a despicable and unprofessional way to run your business and I would not suggest anyone go here for any major surgery.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015