Ratings for Dr. Robert Colcleugh

I did not like my experience at all. very rude when I explained my feelings and what I wanted. stated I do not believe you should do this size this is what I think if you dont like it leave. Got my breast done and then had to get breast fixed where instead of putting a different size implant to fiz the problem he sewed the muscle up which still causes me pain and is a different size and never had me back for a follow up.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Had breast augmentation done 9 years ago. Still looks amazing. He was honest and to the point during the consultation, not sugar-coating a thing and I really appreciated this. I left size, shape and product up to him, and he did such a wonderful job. I have not regretted it for an instant. Very sad to hear he has retired!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr Colcleugh saved my son's Life!! Brian Moore was born 12/12/85 with a nasal glioma. Dr. Colcleugh was the only physician who would look at him. He agreed to try to remove the tumor using a team Dr Colcleugh gathered (a new thing in London). They were successful! Ten years later, new advances in imaging found a brain tumor. I immediately contacted Dr Colcleugh and he immediately made referrals for additional consults because now the surgeons did work in teams. Brian had the best of the best and Survived! Sadly, Dr Colcleugh retired before he could finish fixing Brian's face. I am hopeful that his replacement can help, although I would love to see Dr Colcleugh come out of retirement just for this. Shame on you shamers for cosmetic shite. You have never suffered real trauma and therefore cannot speak as to the quality of a real surgeon's Work!, THANX DR BOB! Sincerely, Linda Gallaway-Moore 289-501-961

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

my friend went here and procedure results were not what my friend asked for. when my friend brought this up to redo or fix the problem and after paying quite alot of money, he would not fix the prob.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I'm sad to hear Dr. Colcleugh has retired. He did my breast augmentation over 11 years ago. He did an amazing job! The staff were incredibly helpful.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

very RUDE glad he is no longer working. i sent to see him about some minor cellulite, he said and i quote "you have a deformity" and there is nothing i can do about that. bye

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Did a Fantasic job on my breast augmentation surgery. Hope his replacement is just as good!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Colclough until he had to retire and now I cannot find anyone to accept me for follow up even though I have offered to pay for these appointments! All I want is for someone to monitor my breast augmentation. The office suggested Dr. Evans, however they have refused to accept me. I am beyond frustrated.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I had an abdominalplasty done and it went very well, however I needed a repair because of a "dog ear" that never went away. He guaranteed the work he did as it was a large sum of money to pay! He is now retired .....so now what? The office was no help and I don't know where to go now without it costing me too much. Frustrated to say the least.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

it's great to read these comments and helpful especially when choosing a doc.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015