You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Colcleugh

Dr. Robert Colcleugh's Ratings

I had an abdominalplasty done and it went very well, however I needed a repair because of a "dog ear" that never went away. He guaranteed the work he did as it was a large sum of money to pay! He is now retired .....so now what? The office was no help and I don't know where to go now without it costing me too much. Frustrated to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2816092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

it's great to read these comments and helpful especially when choosing a doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I went to him about a mark on my face, looked like a bruise that wouldn't go away. He looked at it, told me what it was and said he couldn't do anything for me as he didn't have the right laser for the job. He then contacted another cosmetic surgeon who had the right laser and she told him to send me right over. She got rid of the "bruise" and it was the first time ever that I didn't have to use cover-up on my face. It's returning but I was told that it would and I'm okay with that. I thought Dr. Colcleugh was very good to help me out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had breast enhancement surgery last July I was reluctant reading prior reviews but turned out to be blown away at how well it went Dr Colcleugh was amazing hes very precise on his work a true artist!! I left size and shape up to him and it turned out perfect couldnt ask for a better Dr hes very straight forward, honest, and caring about his clients. His staff are the best and deserve 5 stars for how caring and knowledgable they are!! I would HIGHLY recommend this team of professionals for breast enhancements.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I went to Dr Colcleugh's office for laser hair removal treatments. I paid upfront for 4 full leg treatments for a total cost of $1400. Half way through the treatments, the practitioner went on maternity leave and then never returned. I requested a refund for my $700 by talking to the receptionist, the practitioner that had left and finally writing a letter including receipt and dates to the "Office Manager" or Mrs. Colcleugh. There was never any response or any refund given. This is a despicable and unprofessional way to run your business and I would not suggest anyone go here for any major surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

My breast enhancement was the best thing I ever did for myself. He said he would make them suit my body and he did also they look soooo real not that hard round sticking in your face look that I absolutely hate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

Not A Surgeon I would go to Twice. He was indifferent , arrogant, & to say the least Rude.
Spend your hard earned money on someone who CARES about your OUTCOME. At one time,
there wasn't the Selection of Surgeons there are now. I found another Fantastic Surgeon in London as well. Do your Homework,, read Reviews.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2635068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I saw Dr. C 30 years ago for a BA. At the time, he had a good reputation. I found him a little arrogant, but because of his rep, I chose to ignore it. When I say he was arrogant, I mean that when he asked me about how I wanted to look, he basically cut me off and told me that he would decide what was best for my body shape/size. Anyway, I have to admit, the results were pretty good, altho one breast was very slightly higher than the other. 10 years after my BA, the big scare was on about silicone implants and I called Dr. C with my concerns. He assured me that he had never used that type of implant and that I had saline implants. He told me not to worry - that if my implants were to rupture there would be nothing but salt water leaking out of them. Well, on to the year 2013. My implants were hard as rocks so I had them replaced. Guess what they found? Old silicone implants, ruptured and at least half had leaked into my body. I am still in disbelief that he did this. Appalled. Run.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1616896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Receptionist is clueless, zero communication with patients and punctuality is not at priority for this doctor or clinic. My time is valuable and a several hour delay should have been communicated to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616895].votes_count ]]