Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Papanastasiou and it went way above my expectations. I was extremely nervous and the nurses and doctor Papanastasiou made me feel very secure about the whole process. From the first consultation to the day of the surgery, all my questions were answered and I was left reassured that everything would go as per my expectations. I am now 3 weeks post surgery and I am extremly satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou to anyone considering going through a cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

J'ai subi une augmentation mammaire avec le Dr Papanastasiou au mois de décembre 2017 et je suis entièrement satisfaite de mon expérience à tous égards. Excellente équipe très compétente et super résultat ! Merci

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I got a breast augmentation on Dec 12 2017! Extremely satisfied with not only my results but service and experience with the WHOLE clinic not just dr P. His assistant Frankie was available to answer all my questions by email and phone, the nurse Steph is a complete ANGEL!!!!!! Prior and after my surgery she was so nice and helpful - I called her twice after my surgery to ask questions about pain and reaction to some meds and she was extremely helpful! Dr. P is phenomenal and knows exactly what he’s doing. I explained him the look I wanted and he told me exactly what needed to be done to achieve it. He is honestly the God of plastic surgery. He made me feel comfortable to ask any outrageous question, which he had answers to. He really is a great Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

J'ai récemment eu recours au Dr Papanastasiou pour une Blépharoplastie et je suis extrèment satisfaite des résultats et de l'exellent service des employés.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Papanastasiou . There are no words strong enough to express my gratitude for the professionalism this dr and his staff have shown . Everything from my initial consultation ,which was 10 years ago, to the very moment I left the clinic . I’m 100% satisfied ! I’m so grateful for the attention payed to every detail from every staff member. The nurses are amazingly gentle and kind and ready to help in any way they can . Dr. Papanastasiou made me feel so comfortable . I would highly recommend this dr and his staff to anyone looking to get the best treatment A-Z

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

The best plastic sergeon in the city. Dr Papanastasiou is a great gifted plastic surgeon. I had a breast augmentation and the whole process from A to Z went so smoothly. 4 months since my results are fantastic. I am happpy and I would recomment Dr Papanastasiou to everyone I know. Go see him. You will feel it right away.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been wanting a breast augmentation for 20 years now... I started researching doctors 4 years ago and booked a consultation with Dr. P who was in my top 3 picks. He came highly recommended my my doctor who said he was the only surgeon he would trust to so any cosmetic work on his female family members. Needless to say I was excited to meet Dr. P. in consultation. When I did, It was clear that this doctor has tremendous experience and professionalism. He knew right off the bat what I needed and what I wanted but more importantly what was best suited for my body. Most women (myself included) who want an augmentation usually have "the bigger the better" mentality and that's really not what Dr. P is about. Of course he will strive to give his patients what they ask for but a surgeon can only work with what he or she is given, improve what is already there. In my case, he pretty much had a long way to go. I was extremely confident in my choice to work with him. He made me feel confident and reassured. I did not know what to expect as results since my process was not a straight forward one, I needed 2 surgeries... So I really jumped in and put all my faith in him and his team. After my first surgery I was so impressed at the quality of care I received. 24h service with the team's nurse who is amazing! she answered all my concerns and questions and was always available to me for anything! She would also get back to me very promptly and never made me feel bad for contacting her. The whole team, nurses and surgical are extremely caring. we are not just file cases and billing income... They really took great care of me before and after both my surgeries. Everyone at the clinic treats you with respect and professionalism and when everything is said and done their main concern is the patient's satisfaction. I had no expectations as for results. It's been 3 weeks since my BA and all I can say is that Dr. P gave me my confidence back. Helped me discover things about my own body I didn't even know. My results look 100% natural as if i was born this way and I wake up every morning still in disbelief at how happy I am about myself. Dr. P. didn't just give me more of what wasn't there... He made my figure reach it's 100% potential, the best version of myself. For this I will always be grateful because, yes, he provides a service, but he also changed my life. My trust and faith in him and his entire team paid off big time and I have never been happier.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Je recommande vivement la qualité de l’experience vécue auprès du Dr. Papanastasiou et de son équipe. J’ai été reçue avec beaucoup de respect et bienveillance par le Dr et son équipe. La technologie utilisée pour la simulation est parfaitement adaptée à une augmentation mammaire. Lors de l’operation, la prise en charge est chaleureuse et rassurante. Je me suis sentie en extrême confiance auprès du Dr Papanastasiou et de son équipe. Après 3 semaines, le résultat est sublime, très proportionné et naturel. J’ai plaisir à gagner en confiance en moi, grâce à cette nouvelle silhouette qui tout en me changeant me permet de rester moi-même. Merci à toute l’equipe. Merci Dr. Papanastasiou

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire depuis bientôt 5 semaines et déjà très satisfaite du résultat! Lors de ma première visite, j'ai grandement apprécié le bon service et l'organisation de l'équipe. Le docteur est gentil, doux et respecteux. La simulation avec le système Vectra, qui montre du résultat de l'opération est vraiment un plus. La journée de l'opération, l'équipe est rassurrante, et on s'occupe très bien de nous. Définitivement, je n'hésiterais pas à recommander la clinique!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I inquired about having a tummy tuck with Dr. Papanastasiou at the Westmount Institute for Plastic Surgery in Montreal. I haven't had the procedure yet due to time constraints but I can say that the welcoming and kind nature of this clinic makes me extremely comfortable about choosing Dr. Papanastasiou. The practice manager Françoise has been very open and straight forward with me. You can sense right away that she really has the patient's best interests at heart to ensure the patient makes the best decision. I asked away with all the questions in the world and she took the time to answer each one of them. It is really reassuring to have someone like her involved in this important decision. Thank you so much Françoise - I know I am in safe hands in this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French