Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Par ou commencer ? LE Dr. Papanastasiou est un grand chirurgien. A l'écoute, compréhensif et tres doux. J'ai subi une augmentation mammaire très récemment et je suis plus que satisfaite du résultat. Je lui avais demandé une poitrine naturelle et PAS trop grosse pour concorder avec MA silhouette et il a suivi mes demandes à la lettre. Que dire de son équipe... Françoise est exceptionnelle et toute l'équipe du bloc également, des gens attentionnés et dévouées. Je recommande LE Dr. P a tout le monde !! Bravo à toute l'équipe :)

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu un redrapage ainsi qu'un augmentation mammaire en 2016 et je suis plus que satisfaite , le résultat est au delà de mes espérances le Dr,papanastasiou est juste formidable il est a l'écoute , tres attentionné ,très courtois et surtout très professionnel ,et quoi dire de son équipe ils sont le reflet du docteur ils ont toujours été a l'écoute de mes interrogations sans jamais avoir eu l'impression de déranger ! Je recommande ce médecin sans aucune hésitation, selon moi il fait partit de l'élite des chirurgiens plasticiens!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a breast lift and augmentation. Dr Papanastasiou is excellent, you are in good hands. He has many years experience and puts you at ease with any concerns you have. I am very Happy with my results and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! Where do i begin.. I have had encounters and visits with numerous other doctors in town but for my breast augmentation and lift i decided to go with dr papanastasiou simply because i read great reviews on him here on ratemds and heard great things from other patients of his. Let me tell you..all written here and all i had heard were absolutely all true!! As soon as i got there for my consultation i felt very welcome met with the staff including dr papanastasiou and instantly i knew they are the one..he is the one. I wanted no one else but him to take care of my lift-augmentation. So appointment got booked same day and in about a month or so i went in. They took such great care of me..i honestly felt so safe in there hands. Waking up to them after my surgery was an honor. I felt like they took care of me like my mom used to when i was sick. Anyway..as for results..i love LOVE LOVE what my breasts look now. Obviously it hasnt even been a month yet so i still have a lot of healing to do but they look PHENOMENAL. That open back dress..or that strapless tube top i couldnt even dream of wearing before are all outfits to consider now. Best choice i ever made and im thankful proud and blessed to say dr papanastasiou did this for me. thank you guys. And to all those that are looking for a great dr that REALLY knows what hes doing..hes the guy for you!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck (mommy makeover) exactly three weeks ago. Have to say very pleased and 100% satisfied with the results so far. My homework and research for plastic surgery was 2 years in the planning. He was recommended by my GP, Gynaecologist, and a few friends. Also must add Dr. P was my number one choice from the beginning. Dr. P looks at every patient as an individual and am very please with the implants and the tummy tuck. His staff from Franky, to Stephanie, all the OR staff and nurses are professional, knowledgeable, and very supportive. I cannot praise Dr. Papanastasiou and the Westmount Plastic Surgery Team enough. Thank you! I highly recommend Dr. P 100%.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire du dr papanastasiou et je suis très satisfaite du résultat. Un travail digne d'un excellent chirurgien. Tout à fait naturel. Je le recommande à 100%

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une chirurgie des paupières inférieures en janvier 2017 et j'ai été très impressionné par tout le professionnalisme de l'équipe du Dr. Papanastasiou. Ils ont été formidable autant avant qu'après l'opération. Ce genre de chirurgie est tout de même personnel et stressant et toute l'équipe a su me rendre très alaise. Je recommencerais demain matin sans hésitation. Je recommande le Dr. Papanastasiou sans hésiter.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une chirurgie des paupières inférieures et supérieures le en Décembre 2016. Je suis très satisfaite des résultats. Le Dr Papanastasiou ainsi que son équipe sont très professionnels.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Honestly he is just the best! Incredibly professional and caring. Not to mention talented. I could not recommend him (and this clinic) more!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I received a breast augmentation and I am currently post 3 weeks op and am feeling 100% myself, no more pain and loving how they look! Everyone at the clinic have a lot of knowledge, appointment's are always on time and made me feel very comfortable and safe. I wish I had done this long long time ago!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.


Languages

  • French
  • English

Education

  • McGill University

Other Specialties


Areas of Expertise

  • Breast augmentation

Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Aetna


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.