Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

I have nothing but absolute gratitude for everyone at Dr.Papanastasiou's office! From the warm welcome at the front desk to the after care service...everyone was great! Not once did I feel like a bother when I had questions and concerns after my surgery...great service! Dr's work on breast augumentation is wonderful...even though I am only 3 weeks in! So happy...and recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been contemplating breast augmentation surgery for years. I have seen other plastic surgeons but they did not give me the thorough information given to me by Dr. Papanastasiou. He suggested a procedure, an internal lift, that no other doctor had suggested. He is professional, kind, calm and just a nice person. His staff is also amazing, always available to answer questions and G-d knows I had a million questions and concerned. Now to talk about the results...the surgery went perfectly and the results are spectacular. i could not have expected in my dreams that they would turn out the way they did. I would recommend Dr. papanastasiou to everyone and if I am considering anything else I would go back to him without thinking twice. Bravo Dr. P and to your staff bravo.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Having a surgery is a big thing...and I am usually the one who is scared of Doctors, hospitals, clinincs....But I would do it again and again after my experience with Dr. Papanastasiou. Professional & calm he listened to me (I had sooooo many questions). I had a great feeling at my first visit, with him but also with his team (amazing women). I did a second visit because I had questions, it was a big decision for me having a breast lift + augmentation as I have a super busy life. But from A to Z everything went perfect. Je suis super satisfaite et j' ai meme hate de revoir l'équipe pour mon suivi en juin. Je le recommande donc pour plusieurs raisons, a 200%! Lui, son savoir faire, son équipe, une clinique au top...et un résultat impeccable! MERCI!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have to say that I was hesitant when it came to getting a breast augmentation but from the very beginning, at my first consult, I was 100% that Dr. Papanastasiou was the right fit for me. From the amazing caring staff to Dr.'s kind nature, I was sure that all would go right. I was self conscious about my breast seeing that I am athlete and on the spot light a lot, I wanted to feel better about my image. Unlike muscles, breast are not a part of the body that you can change by working out. I am so happy with the new me. My only regret is not doing it sooner. What an amazing Dr. and staff. I recommend this Dr. 110%. Kiki D.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I am a 63 year old women who knew of Dr Papanastasiou from a previous breast lift he had done for me which goes without saying was absolutely perfect....this being said I now wanted a neck and lower face lift...but went another surgeon...what a mistake!!!....So on the 23 November 2017 Dr Papanastasiou redid the neck and lower face...I was hesitant after one bad job from another doctor....Well we are now the 14 January 2018 and all I can say is WOW what a difference a doctor can make...My neck and lower face lift came out absolutely fantastic...I had no bruising no pain...I spent the night at the clinic and this again was one of the best things I could have done...The nurse Mary Anne was exceptional..and the overnight nurse Mila was the best...I also had Dr Owen as my anesthesiologist and again here everything was great....... So if you are looking for a natural face lift I would definitely recommend THIS doctor as I am totally happy with how I look..... Thank you Frankie for being there for me...Stephanie for her experience and kindness.. And to everyone who helped me thank you for a great great look!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have wanted a BA for 12 years and finally did it with the best doctor and staff. I couldn’t be more pleased with my results and even when I had questions at ungawdly hours of the night, I would leave a message and I would receive a reply within hours to put me at ease. I put my trust in Dr P and his staff and they did not disappoint.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Papanastasiou and it went way above my expectations. I was extremely nervous and the nurses and doctor Papanastasiou made me feel very secure about the whole process. From the first consultation to the day of the surgery, all my questions were answered and I was left reassured that everything would go as per my expectations. I am now 3 weeks post surgery and I am extremly satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou to anyone considering going through a cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

J'ai subi une augmentation mammaire avec le Dr Papanastasiou au mois de décembre 2017 et je suis entièrement satisfaite de mon expérience à tous égards. Excellente équipe très compétente et super résultat ! Merci

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I got a breast augmentation on Dec 12 2017! Extremely satisfied with not only my results but service and experience with the WHOLE clinic not just dr P. His assistant Frankie was available to answer all my questions by email and phone, the nurse Steph is a complete ANGEL!!!!!! Prior and after my surgery she was so nice and helpful - I called her twice after my surgery to ask questions about pain and reaction to some meds and she was extremely helpful! Dr. P is phenomenal and knows exactly what he’s doing. I explained him the look I wanted and he told me exactly what needed to be done to achieve it. He is honestly the God of plastic surgery. He made me feel comfortable to ask any outrageous question, which he had answers to. He really is a great Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

J'ai récemment eu recours au Dr Papanastasiou pour une Blépharoplastie et je suis extrèment satisfaite des résultats et de l'exellent service des employés.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French