Facebook Pixel

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
388 reviews

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire depuis bientôt 5 semaines et déjà très satisfaite du résultat! Lors de ma première visite, j'ai grandement apprécié le bon service et l'organisation de l'équipe. Le docteur est gentil, doux et respecteux. La simulation avec le système Vectra, qui montre du résultat de l'opération est vraiment un plus. La journée de l'opération, l'équipe est rassurrante, et on s'occupe très bien de nous. Définitivement, je n'hésiterais pas à recommander la clinique!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

I inquired about having a tummy tuck with Dr. Papanastasiou at the Westmount Institute for Plastic Surgery in Montreal. I haven't had the procedure yet due to time constraints but I can say that the welcoming and kind nature of this clinic makes me extremely comfortable about choosing Dr. Papanastasiou. The practice manager Françoise has been very open and straight forward with me. You can sense right away that she really has the patient's best interests at heart to ensure the patient makes the best decision. I asked away with all the questions in the world and she took the time to answer each one of them. It is really reassuring to have someone like her involved in this important decision. Thank you so much Françoise - I know I am in safe hands in this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

1
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Everyday I look at my B'oobs and I'm so thankful that I went to see Dr. Papanastasiou !! My big b'oobs don'T lie ;)

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recently got a breast lift and reduction with Dr Papanastasiou and I have to say that I am extremely happy and satisfied with the procedure itself as well as the welcoming and competent team that supports Dr Papanastasiou. I definitely recommend this Doctor. The results are amazing and the experience well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0

Submitted November 17, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Hello, On October 26 I had a tummy tuck and breast lift . Dr Papanastastasiou and his staff were very kind,caring,helpful and extremely professional. I am three weeks post op and my healing is amazing. I have followed the instructions of the team and my recuperation went very very well. I would definitely recommend this clinic with no hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Hello, I had a breast augmentation procedure done by Dr. Papanastasiou and I can honestly say that the entire team of his, from pre-op, operation and post -op were absolutely phenomenal!!! You truly feel at ease with every staff member, they are a unique team of gifted professionals! I’m extremely pleased with my results but most of all, they make you feel like you are part of their family.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I did a partial "mommy makeover" including tummy tuck and breast augmentation. The abdominoplasty was to correct a diastasis recti that would not close with exercise. I am 3 weeks post opp therefore I am still experiencing some swelling but am otherwise very pleased with the results. The staff was excellent and Dr. Paspanastasiou was friendly and thorough in all his explanations. I wish that the scar on the abdomen had been lower however he warned me in advance that due to the lack of extra skin it might not be possible. Otherwise everything looks great. I would certainly recommend him for either of these procedures!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dès ma première visite pour une consultation, Dr. Papanastasiou et son équipe m’ont fait sentir très à l’aise. J’ai eu les bonnes explications à mes questions. J’ai récemment eu ma chirurgie pour un redrappage et réduction mamaire ainsi qu’une liposuccion au niveau de l’abdomen et les flancs. Même après 3 semaines je vois déjà un changement positif et le Dr. m’a précisé que les résultats seront encore meilleurs d’ici les prochains 6 mois. Le suivi postopératoire est tout aussi important et ils sont très méticuleux à ce sujet. Je vous recommande Dr. Papanastasiou et son équipe pour leur expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J’ai eu une augmentation mammaire et un lifting du seins gauche il y a 1 mois par le Dr. Papanastisiou. J’étais très anxieuse au sujet de la chirurgie et du résultat mais avec son professionnalisme et sa douceur il ma rassurer et vite mis en confiance. Je n’ai eu aucune complication et le résultat malgré seulement un mois est déjà très satisfaisant. Son équipe est vraiment chaleureuse et vous fait sentir que vous êtes entre de bonne mains ! Je n’est que du positif a dire au sujet du Dr. Papanastisiou et son équipe.On me l’avait recommandé et sans hésitation à mon tour je vous le recommande!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recently had a ¨reconstruction¨procedure for my right eye, which was reconstructed 20 plus years ago due to a car accident. Dr. Papanastasiou did an excelente job. My eye looks exactly at it was before. Service, knowledge, kindness, information, caring, professionalism, everything on point. I would always recommend him and his team to anyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.


Languages

  • French
  • English

Education

  • McGill University

Other Specialties


Areas of Expertise

  • Breast augmentation

Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Anthem
Tricare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.