Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Je me suis rapidement sentie en confiance lors de ma première rencontre avec Dr Papanastasiou et cette confiance s'est affirmée au fil des rencontres. J'ai rencontré dans cette clinique des personnes à l'écoute, des personnes d'une grande humanité et d'une grande expertise. J'ai subi une chirurgie en deux temps et les résultats obtenus sont au-delà de mes attentes. Dr Papanastasiou allie cette grande humanité à une expertise hors-pair, c'est étonnant et merveilleux de pouvoir obtenir de tels résultats! Je remercie toute l'équipe de leurs bons soins, c'est certainement à Dr Papanastasiou que je m'adresserais si c'était à refaire!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I was very pleased and satisfied with the services of Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff. I would highly recommend his services. Beginning with the consultations, to the actual procedure, the overall experience was positive and the results have exceeded my expectations. My only regret after this experience, was not having it done sooner.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Vraiment très satisfaite autant du résultat que de mon expérience général le personnels étaient à l écoute et souriant.j était très complexée par mes poches sous les yeux et maintenant je suis tellement heureuse du résultat finale.Tout c est passé a merveille et je le referais sans hésiter!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Que du positif ! Le monde de la chirurgie est si complexe et avec tant de compétitions qu il est difficile de trouver un docteur renommé qui sera nous diriger pour prendre les bonnes décisions puisque ces changements seront à VIE! Je suis 100% satisfaite de mon expérience tant avec le docteur qu avec son équipe. J ai été écouté sans me sentir jugé et dirigé par les meilleurs conseils. Je recommande cette place sans aucun doute. Merci de m avoir aidé à rebâtir un estime de moi à mon image !

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Absolutely the best! Waited 20 year to do this and I'm so grateful for the wonderful work he's has done and thank you to an amazing staff. Thank you Dr. P for giving me back a youthful body.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I have nothing but absolute gratitude for everyone at Dr.Papanastasiou's office! From the warm welcome at the front desk to the after care service...everyone was great! Not once did I feel like a bother when I had questions and concerns after my surgery...great service! Dr's work on breast augumentation is wonderful...even though I am only 3 weeks in! So happy...and recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been contemplating breast augmentation surgery for years. I have seen other plastic surgeons but they did not give me the thorough information given to me by Dr. Papanastasiou. He suggested a procedure, an internal lift, that no other doctor had suggested. He is professional, kind, calm and just a nice person. His staff is also amazing, always available to answer questions and G-d knows I had a million questions and concerned. Now to talk about the results...the surgery went perfectly and the results are spectacular. i could not have expected in my dreams that they would turn out the way they did. I would recommend Dr. papanastasiou to everyone and if I am considering anything else I would go back to him without thinking twice. Bravo Dr. P and to your staff bravo.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Having a surgery is a big thing...and I am usually the one who is scared of Doctors, hospitals, clinincs....But I would do it again and again after my experience with Dr. Papanastasiou. Professional & calm he listened to me (I had sooooo many questions). I had a great feeling at my first visit, with him but also with his team (amazing women). I did a second visit because I had questions, it was a big decision for me having a breast lift + augmentation as I have a super busy life. But from A to Z everything went perfect. Je suis super satisfaite et j' ai meme hate de revoir l'équipe pour mon suivi en juin. Je le recommande donc pour plusieurs raisons, a 200%! Lui, son savoir faire, son équipe, une clinique au top...et un résultat impeccable! MERCI!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have to say that I was hesitant when it came to getting a breast augmentation but from the very beginning, at my first consult, I was 100% that Dr. Papanastasiou was the right fit for me. From the amazing caring staff to Dr.'s kind nature, I was sure that all would go right. I was self conscious about my breast seeing that I am athlete and on the spot light a lot, I wanted to feel better about my image. Unlike muscles, breast are not a part of the body that you can change by working out. I am so happy with the new me. My only regret is not doing it sooner. What an amazing Dr. and staff. I recommend this Dr. 110%. Kiki D.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I am a 63 year old women who knew of Dr Papanastasiou from a previous breast lift he had done for me which goes without saying was absolutely perfect....this being said I now wanted a neck and lower face lift...but went another surgeon...what a mistake!!!....So on the 23 November 2017 Dr Papanastasiou redid the neck and lower face...I was hesitant after one bad job from another doctor....Well we are now the 14 January 2018 and all I can say is WOW what a difference a doctor can make...My neck and lower face lift came out absolutely fantastic...I had no bruising no pain...I spent the night at the clinic and this again was one of the best things I could have done...The nurse Mary Anne was exceptional..and the overnight nurse Mila was the best...I also had Dr Owen as my anesthesiologist and again here everything was great....... So if you are looking for a natural face lift I would definitely recommend THIS doctor as I am totally happy with how I look..... Thank you Frankie for being there for me...Stephanie for her experience and kindness.. And to everyone who helped me thank you for a great great look!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French