Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Papanastasiou and it looks amazing!!! Thank you! I have wanted a BA for almost 10 years and when i had my first consultation with him i did not feel the need to go look elsewhere I liked him so much! Don't look any further if you are considering a BA he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I waited a few years before I was ready for aesthetic plastic surgery(a neck and face lift).Years ago I had a consultation at the clinic meeting with Mrs.Foster.My face was beginning to sag and I thought I could get injectables or fillers to do the trick .How many creams and anti-aging products I tried but nothing worked so,when Dr. Papanastasiou met with me at that time he recommended and gave me an evaluation for different types of surgery .He knew that it was the only way to see a difference and that it would last several years.Finally at the age of 71, I decided I needed this change for myself .I returned to see Mrs.Foster and Dr.Papanastasiou once again for reassurance.It was the best decision I have ever made.I look younger,feel better about my face and neck .Both the surgeon Dr.P and his surgery team were exceptional .I was comfortable and knew I was in good hands from the moment I entered a meticulously clean room ready for me .After the surgery I was supervised until my departure.But my visits were not over,I had Stephanie and others check how I was doing followed by Dr.P for his evaluation.They are not letting me off until all decide that their work with me is completed and to their taste as well as mine.I have no regrets and would highly recommend DR.PAPANASTASIOU'S skilled hands if you are contemplating a face and neck lift. On the day of my surgery I spoke with a doctoral student who was going to observe Dr.Papanastasiou and I told him he was going to be part of a great team and he in turn told me he was privileged to observe the greatest plastic surgeon.....in Montreal......and I was put to sleep with these words in mind.Many Thanks from J.B.L., a new lady.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I had a breast lift and augmentation done by Dr Papanastasiou and I highly recommend his services. He is an amazing physician, highly skilled and knowledgeable and really wants the best results for all his patients. Dr Papanastasiou is a very reassuring and warm individual who listens to your questions and explains the procedure in detail. The staff and operation team are also amazing and made the whole experience so much easier. I am so happy with my outcome and give Dr Papanastasiou my highest recommendations!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

J'ai récemment eu une augmentation mammaire avec le Dr. Papanastasiou et le résultat est phénoménal !! Je suis plus que satisfaite et recommande fortement ce médecin à quiconque souhaite une chirurgie similaire. Très professionnel, ponctuel et rassurant. Quatre autres membres de ma famille ont eu recours à cette chirurgie et toutes sont très heureuses du produit final. Un merci tout spécial à Stéphanie qui a répondu à toutes mes questions et a su me mettre à l'aise durant tout le processus. Merci :) A.L.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I recently had Smartlipo performed and I am very pleased with the results. I went in having reasonable expectations and I see a difference. The wait time could be long at times. However, the friendliness of the staff and Dr. Papanastasiou make up for it. I felt very comfortable and confident of the competencies of the staff. Highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I recently had breast augmentation and I couldn’t be happier! Dr. Papanastasiou, Frankie and his nurse Stephanie along with his entire staff are simply wonderful. I truly believe he is the best doctor out there. I felt comfortable making this decision in choosing Dr. P due to his experience, knowledge & patience. Not to mention his meticulous explanation regarding the procedure. It’s only been 2 weeks and I love the outcome of my surgery!!! What an incredible job! Thanks once again! R xx

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I truly believe that Dr.Papanastasiou is the best doctor and the Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery has the most amazing staff! I consulted Dr.Papanastasiou for a breast lift with augmentation. I did not feel the need to ask for a second opinion elsewhere after my first visit! And I was right. Three months after the initial consultation the operation took place. Regarding pain management, I was given all the instructions and good medication to be as comfortable as possible. I did not feel any actual pain! Amazing! Three weeks later: I believe that I have the most beautiful boobies on earth! Incredible job! Thank you again!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Une belle expérience! Dr Papanastasiou m'a été chaudement recommandé par plusieurs personnes et j'avoue que j'ai une un service exceptionnel. Tout le personnel de la clinique est formidable, attentionné, sympathique et s'assure que vous soyez à l'aise tout au long du processus. Mme Foster toujours là pour répondre aux moindre questions et elle est d'une gentillesse exceptionnelle. Dr Papanastasiou très attentif , calme, rassurant et prend le soin de bien expliqué pour mettre en confiance. Je recommande cette clinique sans la moindre hésitation.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Le Dr Papanastasiou m’ayant été recommandé par des patientes qui ont fait affaire avec lui, j’ai apprécié énormément les services offerts par cette clinique. Lors de mon premier rendez-vous, tout le personnel a été en mesure de répondre à mes questionnements, mes inquiétudes et autres. Pendant l’attente de la date de mon intervention, j’ai, comme un peu tout le monde, eu d’autres questions. La directrice administrative du Docteur Papanastasiou, Madame François Foster, a pris le temps de me renseigner adéquatement. Elle est d’ailleurs toujours disponible pour toute question qui pourrait surgir et veille à répondre assez rapidement. De plus, il y a aussi l’infirmière, Stéphanie, qui m’a été attitrée pour tous mes rendez-vous. Elle est d’une délicatesse incroyable, elle a toujours pris le temps de s’assurer que tout se déroule bien pour moi, elle s’est également assurée que je fasse le bon choix, le choix qui me convient le mieux. Lors de mon court séjour à la clinique, je dois avouer que le service a été exceptionnel. J’ai eu une infirmière 24 heures sur 24, pour moi toute seule. Le Dr Papanastasiou, suite à mon intervention, s’est également assuré que j’allais bien; le soir de l’intervention, il a téléphoné à la clinique, a discuté avec l’infirmière afin de s’informer comment j’allais. Les premières 48 heures après mon intervention, le Dr Papanastasiou a communiqué avec mon conjoint afin de faire un suivi sur mon état de santé. Malgré le fait que mon intervention est terminée, je sais que pour tout doute ou besoin de rencontrer le Dr Papanastasiou ou Stéphanie ou encore Françoise je n’ai qu’à communiquer avec eux et je pourrais les rencontrer dans un délai assez raisonnable. En définitive, j’ai reçu des services hors pair. Je recommande certainement cette équipe incroyable à quiconque. Janissa

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

J’ai beaucoup apprécié mon expérience! Personnel professionnel et accueillant , docteur papanastasiou est d’un calme rassurant, il détecte rapidement les besoins et les attentes et il respecte absolument les craintes et la physionomie de chacun ! L’équipe est absolument géniale! Je le recommande

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French