Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

In the last six months I had a mastopexy and augmentation. My results are phenomenal, very natural, and feel great. I have had medical professionals compliment me in awe due to the perfection of symmetry and incisions which are already almost invisible. Dr. Papanastasiou and his highly competent staff made me feel at ease from day one. From the anesthesiologist and nurses to the administration, expect nothing but professionalism and experience. I had the procedure only two days before Christmas and his staff was available 24/7 even during that period. I exercise a lot, so size and comfort was very important to me, he knew exactly what the right fit was for my body . A procedure that I had contemplated for years has been one of the best decisions of my life and a nice gift to ME after bearing children and breastfeeding!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Papanastasiou for a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier with my results. He and his staff (especially Frankie, Stephanie and Eunice) are warm, friendly, patient and truly see you as a person first, not just a patient. They take the time to explain everything and to answer all of your questions. And I had a LOT of questions. Dr. P. called me the evening of my surgery to check in on me, and I could always reach someone when I called with a question or concern. I would recommend Dr. Papanastasiou to anyone considering this procedure.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I had a breast lift in February 2017 and was extremely pleased with the doctor, the results and the staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I had a breast augmentation on May 9, 2017 and I am very pleased with the results so far!!! This is my first ever surgery and at the beginning I was very afraid. However, Dr. P. and his staff made me feel at ease following my first consultation as well as on the day of my surgery. Frankie and Stephanie were always available to answer all my questions and concerns which convinced me to go ahead with the surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. P. and I would definitely go back !!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire le 19 mai 2017. J'ai reçu un service du début à la fin plus que parfait !! Le Dr Papanastasiou est très humain et professionnel. Je n'ai aucun commentaire négatif sur quoi que ce soit !!!!!! L'équipe en entier ont été gentils et réconfortants. Ils ont toujours pris le temps de répondre à toutes les questions. Le Dr Papanastasiou a su très bien me conseiller afin de savoir ce qui serais le mieux pour moi! Après seulement 2 semaine post op le résultat est déjà incroyable! Je le recommande à 200% à n'importe qui et j'y retournerai sans hésiter pour tout autre chirurgie ou pour remplacer mes implants !

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have had a few surgeries with this doctor. He is wonderful. Frankie and Stephanie are amazing and supportive. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My experiences with Dr.Papanastous and his staff were excellent. I will continue to see him when i need something done and recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. P et son équipe sont extrêmement professionnel , patient et attentif à vos attentes. J'ai subis une augmentation mammaire le 9 mai 2017 et je suis déjà très satisfaite du résultat. Dr. P et l'anesthesiologist sont vraiment a l'écoute de tout vos inquiétudes et sont très rassurant. Tout l'équipe est merveilleuse , je vous recommande d'avoir votre augmentation mammaire avec Dr. Papanastasiou pour votre résultat de rêve.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

After having my children, breastfeeding one of them, I was very self conscious with my breasts. Dr. Papanastasiou has given me my confidence back! The entire staff makes you feel at ease and welcomed. I knew after my first consultation that I was going to be in good hands. I am beyond satisfied and happy with the results and it has only been three weeks! I was referred by a friend who had seen him four years and I sincerely recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French