Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Dr. Papanastasiou, his staff and clinic went above and beyond from my initial appointment to my follow up care. My results were spectacular. I can’t say enough how great my experience was. All my questions were answered fully and promptly, my appointments were always on time and the staff was always available to answer any concerns or questions I had even after my surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou and his team!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff. I would definitely go back if I need more work. They are great to work with and care about how you feel and look. I would reccommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Je recommande sans hésitation le dr Papanastasiou. C'était ma première expérience en chirurgie esthétique et je suis totalement satisfaite du résultat et du service reçu avant, pendant et après les chirurgies. Merci à toute l'équipe.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Papanastasiou et son équipe ont fait preuve de profesionnalisme, d'écoute et de patience pour répondre à mes nombreuses questions. Le suivi post-opératoire a été exceptionnel; tout a été mis en oeuvre pour que je sois rassurée et le plus confortable possible suite à l'opération. Les résultats, bien que je dois récupérer encore, sont très satisfaisants. Je recommanderais le Dr. Papanastasiou sans hésitation.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Went to Dr. Papanastasiou for a BA and what a wonderful experience! I planned 3 consultations with different plastic surgeons and right after my consultation with Dr. Papanastasiou, I knew it was the right so canceled my other consultations. 2 weeks post op and I am already amazed by the results. The staff is so caring. I would recommend to anyone !

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

5 star professional service from dedicated and caring staff. Dr Papanastasiou was very reassuring, extremely professional and kind. This was my first plastic surgery experience after 2 kids and 2 major surgeries for cancer . I highly recommend him and his fantastic team!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I had a breast lift and augmentation a month ago. I cannot even begin to describe how professional everyone was. The staff are amazing! You are not just a bankcard or number-they truly care! The results are beyond belief. Dr.Papanastasiou has given this 50 year old, beautiful, natural looking breasts! I feel like I'm 20 again!! From the first consultation with him he really LISTENED to WHY I wanted this surgery, was infinitely patient with all of my questions and took TIME with me! From the respiratory doctor who held my hand as I was going under anesthesia to my nurse Stephanie who made me laugh throughout everything-I can't say enough good things about this clinic! Dr.P. is a genius and I will be forever grateful for my fabulous new breasts! Went last Saturday to have botox injections... HALF the price of where I was going before and again... LOVING the results! I am thrilled with the results. Virtually painless and very minimal scarring. They are a wonderful clinic!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I had an amazing breast reduction on June 22nd. All the staff are so reassuring and friendly. I felt completely comfortable the entire time. Only regret is i didn't get it sooner. A pleasure to be with all the staff and so amazed by the results. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I had a great augmentation on May 31st. I cannot express how happy I am. My final result, even with just a few weeks after surgery is amazing. I wanted something natural and that exactly what I received. My scar is barely visible already. Dr. P is amazing from the beginning to the end. He answers every question with detailed information. He takes his time with you and he is honest. His staff is great as well, they're just as attentive as he is. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

He is very professional, I recommend him to everyone who need a natural work to be done . He is very kind and comprehensif of his patients needs. The staff are amazing and very helpful. Thank you dr Papanastasiou for helping me gain confidence in myself again.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French