Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

J’ai eu une abdominoplastie le 20 nov 2018 avec Dr. Papanastasiou et son équipe formidable. Ils sont humains, compréhensifs, sécurisants, présents et d’une gentillesse incroyable. Le résultat est au delà d’en mes espérance. Je recommande entièrement la clinique!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I'm very happy with my experience at the clinic and the results of the surgery. I will highly recommend Dr. P and the team to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Une équipe vraiment attentionnée à nos besoins, ils sont très respectueux et honnêtes, aussi ils ont répondu à toutes mes questions. Ils m’ava Dit que je pourrais retourner au travail 1semaine a 10 jrs après ma chirurgie des paupières et c’est ce que j’ai fait , et personne ne s’en est rendu compte Dr Papanastasiou , Françoise , Stéphanie et les personnes a l’accueuil ont vraiment été super et je les recommande chaudement. PS ma mère avait fait faire la même chirurgie en 1992 avec le même excellent service , c’est la raison pour laquelle je recommande chaudement cette clinique!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Very professional team and very caring from first appointment to months after surgery. Great experience and would highly recommend to all. Thank you team Papanastasiou!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Best experience, great staff, and most of all amazing results!!! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I was very happy with Dr. Papanastasiou and his wonderful team. I was even happier with the beautiful results of my mommy makeover (breast augmentation and tummy tuck). The doctor was always soo patient with me, took his time before and after my surgery making sure I was doing well. I trusted him right away and I am so glad that I chose him and his amazing team!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I am happy that I chose Dr. Papanastasiou for my breast augmentation surgery. He provided me with excellent medical advice and guidance throughout the whole process. I never felt pressure to perform the various procedures recommended, and his attention to detail was evident in the result that I've got. His staff was also very professional and friendly, they always answered my calls, even after the procedure was done.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Tres satisfaite des services et du résultat. Merci

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I have been looking into getting breast implants for a while now and my major requirement was for it to look as natural as it can be. I'm now two weeks post op with Dr Papanastasiou and they already look absolutely amazing. I loved my experience and would recommend it to anyone. I also asked Dr Papanastasiou recommendations for my skin problem and he immediately took care of it by referring me to a specialist. He is a kind, devoted and respectful to woman’s body.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr P is absolutely amazing. From our first meeting, I knew he would take care of me during the whole procedure. His staff is incredible, caring and always willing to go the extra mile. Each appointment I had was on time and never felt rushed. Dr P answered every single question i could have asked about the procedure and recovery and called me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. Nurse Stephanie and Frankie were also incredibly sweet and caring. I felt cared for every step of the way. My results are exactly what I dreamed of and cannot wait to see what they look like in a few months. Dr P really listened to what I wanted and provided me with exactly what I dreamed of! Thank you so much to the whole team!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French