Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

I had a great augmentation on May 31st. I cannot express how happy I am. My final result, even with just a few weeks after surgery is amazing. I wanted something natural and that exactly what I received. My scar is barely visible already. Dr. P is amazing from the beginning to the end. He answers every question with detailed information. He takes his time with you and he is honest. His staff is great as well, they're just as attentive as he is. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

He is very professional, I recommend him to everyone who need a natural work to be done . He is very kind and comprehensif of his patients needs. The staff are amazing and very helpful. Thank you dr Papanastasiou for helping me gain confidence in myself again.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Perfect experience. Expertise, kindness, consideration, listening, punctuality, follow-up, everything is top-notch.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I live overseas and i as looking for a doctor to correct a bad surgery. I got a reference from a friend of 3 doctors. I contact all of them and decide to choose dr Papanastasiou due to the good answers and services they give me as I was in other country for the consultation. The team were incredible. The surgery went well and I am really happy with the results. Even if after 3 years they follow me everytimes I come back to Montreal. Really happy with the doctor and the team of that clinic.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Papanastasiou simply changed my life. After wishing for it for years, I had a nose job 2 months ago and the result is leaving me speechless. Him and his awesome team (big shoot out to nurse Stéphanie !) are so professional, honest, meticulous, respectful, and take the time needed to sit down with you to explain every little details and respond to every questions that you have. I booked my surgery two days after my first consultation because I knew right away that Dr. Papanastasiou was the right doctor for the job. My nose look so natural (noone even see that I had it done) and it fits perfectly in my face. Would definitely recommend this amazing doctor to anyone !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I had booked three consultations with three different doctors for Breast augmentation. The day of my consult, I first met with Stephanie, the nurse who is wonderful and made me feel very comfortable. As soon as I met Dr. P., I instantly felt a connection with him! He made me feel super comfortable and was very clear about the procedure and what to expect. He knows exactly what he's talking about! I had asked him to do some liposuction on my belly and thighs at the same time; he refused and said I didn't need it which I respected so much because that just shows what type of a person he is; a very honest man. As soon as I left the office, I cancelled my other consults. Frankie is so wonderful and was always available to take my calls and answer any questions I had and was able to get me in to surgery 3 weeks after my consult! I honestly had an amazing experience with Dr. P. and all the people that were involved the day of my surgery. Thank you so much, words cannot explain how excited I am to have finally had this procedure after wanting it for over 15 years (I am 32 now) and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Papanastasiou! Follow him on Instagram; he's awesome! If I decide to have any other cosmetic surgeries in the future, Dr. Papanastasiou is definitely my choice and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Papanastasiou and it looks amazing!!! Thank you! I have wanted a BA for almost 10 years and when i had my first consultation with him i did not feel the need to go look elsewhere I liked him so much! Don't look any further if you are considering a BA he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I waited a few years before I was ready for aesthetic plastic surgery(a neck and face lift).Years ago I had a consultation at the clinic meeting with Mrs.Foster.My face was beginning to sag and I thought I could get injectables or fillers to do the trick .How many creams and anti-aging products I tried but nothing worked so,when Dr. Papanastasiou met with me at that time he recommended and gave me an evaluation for different types of surgery .He knew that it was the only way to see a difference and that it would last several years.Finally at the age of 71, I decided I needed this change for myself .I returned to see Mrs.Foster and Dr.Papanastasiou once again for reassurance.It was the best decision I have ever made.I look younger,feel better about my face and neck .Both the surgeon Dr.P and his surgery team were exceptional .I was comfortable and knew I was in good hands from the moment I entered a meticulously clean room ready for me .After the surgery I was supervised until my departure.But my visits were not over,I had Stephanie and others check how I was doing followed by Dr.P for his evaluation.They are not letting me off until all decide that their work with me is completed and to their taste as well as mine.I have no regrets and would highly recommend DR.PAPANASTASIOU'S skilled hands if you are contemplating a face and neck lift. On the day of my surgery I spoke with a doctoral student who was going to observe Dr.Papanastasiou and I told him he was going to be part of a great team and he in turn told me he was privileged to observe the greatest plastic surgeon.....in Montreal......and I was put to sleep with these words in mind.Many Thanks from J.B.L., a new lady.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I had a breast lift and augmentation done by Dr Papanastasiou and I highly recommend his services. He is an amazing physician, highly skilled and knowledgeable and really wants the best results for all his patients. Dr Papanastasiou is a very reassuring and warm individual who listens to your questions and explains the procedure in detail. The staff and operation team are also amazing and made the whole experience so much easier. I am so happy with my outcome and give Dr Papanastasiou my highest recommendations!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

J'ai récemment eu une augmentation mammaire avec le Dr. Papanastasiou et le résultat est phénoménal !! Je suis plus que satisfaite et recommande fortement ce médecin à quiconque souhaite une chirurgie similaire. Très professionnel, ponctuel et rassurant. Quatre autres membres de ma famille ont eu recours à cette chirurgie et toutes sont très heureuses du produit final. Un merci tout spécial à Stéphanie qui a répondu à toutes mes questions et a su me mettre à l'aise durant tout le processus. Merci :) A.L.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French