Ratings for Dr. Chris Lantz

Chris Lantz was the kindest& mist caring Dr we have ever experienced. He gave us expert medical care when I unexpected ly ended up at the hospital whole holidaying in PEI from NZ. We will never forget the 2 days he look after me & cared for me . A REAL Dr at heart.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Best care I have ever received in ER. I feel good about PEI today.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

A very professional man and gentlemen! This doctor kept us informed every 5 to 10 minutes on our family member who is gravely ill and had to be taken to Moncton. Anytime I see him in the emergency room I know and I'm confident that the patients behind those doors were going to receive the most excellent care possible!! He is very personable and very knowledge, coming from a wonderful family, of the same attributes! S Compton

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

This jerk let a woman suffer last night at the QEH er

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Lantz provided me with impeccable care when I recently fell ill on a trip to the Island. His patience, thoughtfulness and genuine concern for my health eased the process for me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Nicest and most courteous dr in emerge. Even though he is in emerge he doesnt rush you which is nice for a change. You know he is actually taking ur issue in and trying to help 100%

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Pretty much saved my life. Caught a problem that had gone unnoticed by other Doc.s Great guy!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Great doctor - good beside manner,listens to the patient, very knowledgeable. Great doctor to have in emergency.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Saw him twice at QEH emergency, what a wonderful, caring doctor. Very pleasant, professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Excellent doctor at emergency. Need more like him in the family physican field.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007