Ratings for Dr. T Kalos

Fantastic OB . My beautiful daughter was born not breathing and him and his team acted fast and saved her life . He is a very caring Doctor . Came to my room before I was discharged to make sure her and I were doing good and wished us luck on our journey together . Being a first time mom, also a teenage mom I was very very nervous , but he was very reassuring and explained everything going on with me . I could never thank him enough for everything he did for my daughter and I .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Excellent bedside manor. He delivered both of my children, I had a small hemorrhage with My 2nd delivery, and made sure I was aware what was going on, made me feel relaxed. He even stopped by our room before we got discharged to wish us luck. Will definitely have him a 3rd time

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I had Placeta Previa and spent many weeks in the hospital on bed rest. He always popped in to my room to see how I was, answered my many many questions and was so polite and friendly. I was terrified of a c section but felt I was in the best of hands with him. He is an amazing OB and we are truly blessed to have had him as my Dr!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Very professional , companionate and sincere He was called in for complications during my labor/delivery and completely put me at ease After that I was referred to him for pre cancerous screening and since I've also had surgery and follow ups with him. He is a kind wonderful human being

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Kalos is a very upfront and factual doctor. I went to him by referral after I lost a son 10 days after he was born due to complications during labour. He was extremely helpful during my 2nd and 3rd child's pregnancies and made me feel as comfortable as possible. I would recommend anyone to him, especially if the are worried about anything.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I used Dr. Kalos for my 3rd pregnancy. I found him to be very knowledgeable and he encouraged me to have a VBAC. He didn`t push a repeat csection on me and he did not stress out when I had complications. I had placenta previa and had my csection scheduled at 37 weeks. When it was 2cms away, he cleared me for a vbac at 34 weeks. He did not stress when the baby was breech/transverse past 37-39 weeks. He said I would have an ultrasound when I went into labour to check baby`s position and that we would make decisions from there. I had my VBAC with another on call OB. It was an awful experience and Dr. Kalos explained what the medical notes meant. He also arranged for me to speak with the delivering OB and encouraged me to talk to her about my concerns. He completed surgery on my vagina 4 months post partum. I only had 1st degree tears but the on call dr. did a horrible job stitching me back up. I could not have sex. He fixed my vagina and made it look normal again.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr.Kalos: This has been a tough journey for me, i will be seeing him tomorrow and i know he will be amazing and supportive regarding the outcome of my surgery. He was comforting to me in the OR and helped me relax as they sedated me. I am comfortable and at ease with him, honest and sincere a man of real character. I am blessed to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Dr. Kalos listens and acts on your concerns. What you feel and your concerns matters to him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

The procedure done was a bit painful however I believe it means he is thorough. He is very professional! A nice smile too.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

great ob. although i wish that he had realized how large of a baby i was carrying and suggested a c-section.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011