Ratings for Dr. Sylvain Laforte

I'm absolutely petrified of going to the dentist but he's incredibly empathetic. He's not going to force you to do anything unless you are ready. He's sat down on a few occasions and said this needs to be done and I will make it as comfortable as possible. He even said close your eyes here comes the needle. Very gentle

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Very caring and knowledgeable!takes time to answer all your questions

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Best dentist ever. Professional and kind - I saw him for an emergency where I was in extreme pain and scared. He was thoughtful, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. Never once did I get the impression he was trying to upsell me - I felt he was genuinely trying to give me the best care possible.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Best dentist I ever had. The staff is also very friendly and knowledgeable. The clinic is clean, bright and nice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Que des complications depuis maintenant 3 ans. J'ai du déboursé au dessus de 4000$ pour une seule dent et le problème n'est pas réglé. Était meilleur avant d'avoir ça grosse business...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I travel over 35 kilometers for this dentist, I had many previous, but for the past 15 years he is and always will be my dentist. Knows what he's doing very curtious and explains procedures thoroughly, makes you feel at ease and answers all questions, very professional, patient and attentive. His staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Très professionnel, ainsi que toute son équipe, vous mets au courant au préalable des coûts des traitements, et prends le temps qu'il faut pour les faire, je recomande cette clinique (centre Santé Sourire)plus particulièrement Dre.Roxanne Vallée et Dre.Nathalie Larouche, tte. ma famille se fait soigner les dents là bas et nous somme amplement satisfait.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Tres bon service. Je me sens en confiance avec Dr Laforte. Je vous le recommande David G.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Laforte made me feel very comfortable. Very caring. he was helpful,and patient. very good rating! His team always have a smile.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

WOW, I am impressed, a doctor with knowledge and interest in your case no matter the problem, I have a daughter with a rare condition and have been seen by many doctors until I met Dr Laforte he is so reassuring and does all the researche needed, Finally i have found a team to deal with our unkown cause, Bravo Dr. Laforte for your knowledge, interest and kindness in this matter. p.s. I travel 2 hours just to see him, I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009