Ratings for Dr. Gregory Bailly

Dr Bailly is a great doctor. I never have to wait for an appointment, always on time. He is very thorough and I have complete trust in his decisions. I had a terp done and no problems. The 5b ward at the Victoria general hospital was very clean. The nurses were excellant. My first time in a hospital and Dr. Bailly's team made me feel very comfortable,I had no worries. I watched the cleaning staff clean a bed for a new patient, every thing was cleaned. The washroom and floors were also kept very clean. I am very thankful to have Dr.Billy as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr B. and all his staff and team are beyond excellent ----I had excellent and compassionate care throughout. I am lucky to be in the care of such a great team .The ward needs a darn good ,thorough clean but that's another dept.ie.cleaning staff ,that need a wake up call re simple aspects of infection control.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

This guy is a real 'pro' and should be rated as 7 out of 5------he scores off the scale on all factors and instills confidence in his patients to the degree that appointments are not a 'dreaded event'. The only problem is that his office is in Halifax which is some distance from Lunenburg!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

A very skillful and professional doctor. He is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Very lucky to have him has my doctor it's been a very stressful few years having trouble with kidneys and bladder and since seeing Doctor Bailey he's been there to do everything he can for me !

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I can't see how Dr Bailly could be rude either. I saw him this week for an issue I was having and i found him to be very kind, and understanding. He listened to my concerns, and dispelled any worries I had. I really liked him, and although I don't want to have to visit him again anytime soon, If I do have to, I'd have zero concerns! I'd highly recommend him to people as well!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Formally a patient of Dr. Norman's, I am now under the care of Dr.Bailey,I have never seen and I have seen many Doctors a doctor with such caring and compassion for his patients,always returns phone calls at any time of the day or evening, The best bedside manner ever, I feel so lucky to have such a knowable Dr caring for me, Dr.Bailey your the best..Dorothy baker.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I too was a patient of Dr. Norman, and have been moved to Dr Bailly. He is an excellent doctor, hopyfully I will not see him anytime soon 😉

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I recently had surgery done by Dr. Bailly, I found him to be an excellent and very professional Dr. I will highly recommend to any one I know needing a urologist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Exceptional surgeon! Terrific bedside manner with a quiet, confident, professional manner. All appointments were on time and thoroughly helpful and honest. He has allowed me to have a quality of life I had long felt lost! Thank you Dr Bailly, a thousand times over. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014