Ratings for Dr. Gregory Bailly

Formally a patient of Dr. Norman's, I am now under the care of Dr.Bailey,I have never seen and I have seen many Doctors a doctor with such caring and compassion for his patients,always returns phone calls at any time of the day or evening, The best bedside manner ever, I feel so lucky to have such a knowable Dr caring for me, Dr.Bailey your the best..Dorothy baker.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I too was a patient of Dr. Norman, and have been moved to Dr Bailly. He is an excellent doctor, hopyfully I will not see him anytime soon 😉

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I recently had surgery done by Dr. Bailly, I found him to be an excellent and very professional Dr. I will highly recommend to any one I know needing a urologist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Exceptional surgeon! Terrific bedside manner with a quiet, confident, professional manner. All appointments were on time and thoroughly helpful and honest. He has allowed me to have a quality of life I had long felt lost! Thank you Dr Bailly, a thousand times over. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Hello people, do you know if I have to get an appointment or just walk in? Also, do you know operation hours?

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I am a former patient of Dr. Richard Norman's. This man trained urologists for the Mayo Clinic! I was sad when Dr. Norman retired. Today, I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Bailly. He was very friendly and personable and, for the first time since Dr. Norman, my concerns were taken seriously and he decided to send me for more testing and wants to see me back in two weeks. At the very end, I added that I thought I was at a higher risk because of my dad's history. He logged back into the computer and took more notes. Couldn't ask for better. I can't see how this man could be rude! Perhaps some people don't like to hear the truth!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Excellent Doctor and great surg. Operated on me for PC and while all patients are different I cannot but attritribute my lack of severe side effects to his operating skills. While I am at it would like to add a thanks to the VGA staff.....overworked...professional

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

great docotor made you feel very comfortable with procedure and never questioned anything because he always explained everything so well.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Bailly is an excellent urologist with a professional style that makes me at ease during appointments. He delivers a comfortable invasive scope procedure with no after effects. He is open to any questions on health maintenance and provides timely follow-up info to my GP.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012