Ratings for Dr. Gregory Bailly

This guy is a real 'pro' and should be rated as 7 out of 5------he scores off the scale on all factors and instills confidence in his patients to the degree that appointments are not a 'dreaded event'. The only problem is that his office is in Halifax which is some distance from Lunenburg!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

A very skillful and professional doctor. He is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Very lucky to have him has my doctor it's been a very stressful few years having trouble with kidneys and bladder and since seeing Doctor Bailey he's been there to do everything he can for me !

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I can't see how Dr Bailly could be rude either. I saw him this week for an issue I was having and i found him to be very kind, and understanding. He listened to my concerns, and dispelled any worries I had. I really liked him, and although I don't want to have to visit him again anytime soon, If I do have to, I'd have zero concerns! I'd highly recommend him to people as well!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Formally a patient of Dr. Norman's, I am now under the care of Dr.Bailey,I have never seen and I have seen many Doctors a doctor with such caring and compassion for his patients,always returns phone calls at any time of the day or evening, The best bedside manner ever, I feel so lucky to have such a knowable Dr caring for me, Dr.Bailey your the best..Dorothy baker.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I too was a patient of Dr. Norman, and have been moved to Dr Bailly. He is an excellent doctor, hopyfully I will not see him anytime soon 😉

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I recently had surgery done by Dr. Bailly, I found him to be an excellent and very professional Dr. I will highly recommend to any one I know needing a urologist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Exceptional surgeon! Terrific bedside manner with a quiet, confident, professional manner. All appointments were on time and thoroughly helpful and honest. He has allowed me to have a quality of life I had long felt lost! Thank you Dr Bailly, a thousand times over. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I am a former patient of Dr. Richard Norman's. This man trained urologists for the Mayo Clinic! I was sad when Dr. Norman retired. Today, I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Bailly. He was very friendly and personable and, for the first time since Dr. Norman, my concerns were taken seriously and he decided to send me for more testing and wants to see me back in two weeks. At the very end, I added that I thought I was at a higher risk because of my dad's history. He logged back into the computer and took more notes. Couldn't ask for better. I can't see how this man could be rude! Perhaps some people don't like to hear the truth!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Excellent Doctor and great surg. Operated on me for PC and while all patients are different I cannot but attritribute my lack of severe side effects to his operating skills. While I am at it would like to add a thanks to the VGA staff.....overworked...professional

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013