Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi

I went in for a breech baby flip and Dr. Ubhi was fantastic. Baby was not cooperating and instead of forcing it he was cautious and decided to leave it alone which made me feel better. He is kind caring and can make a hospital situation comfortable. Within two days I got a call from staff to book a c section. The whole experience put me at ease.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Ubhi and his staff were great. Always helpful. He had a tough surgery with me but explained everything that happened.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Ubhi is very approachable helpful and knowlegable. Karen is miserable and unfriendly. this is too bad

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel so comfortable and at ease!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I may have given a 4 for punctuality but considering he spends time with me being thorough, I am okay with it! He was with me for my high-risk pregnancy and did shared care with a midwife. A lot of drs won't do that. He also performed my ablation a few years ago and wrote me a note saying it went well and he hoped I'd recover well. Who does that? This amazing man does!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I first met Dr. Ubhi in the RCH emergency room and immediately felt at ease. I had a huge abscess that he suggested they drain. Dr. Ubhi checked in on me daily during my 6 night stay in the hospital and made sure all the appropriate tests were done. He was very thorough and answered all my questions. I felt like he really cared and did everything he could to make sure I was taken care of even though he wasn't my primary doctor. He was the only doctor I saw daily! I can't thank him enough for all that he did. I also was surprised to get a call from his office shortly after I got home from the hospital to update me on my upcoming tests and to make sure I was ok. Dr. Ubhi and his team made this past month that much easier. It's nice to talk to health care professionals that really do care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Ubhi's staff is awful.. Very rude. Safe to say, I switched care before even having my appointment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

We met Dr Ubhi for the first time on the day he delivered our daughter at RCH. His bedside manner was impeccable and he was very understanding of my wishes to deliver naturally. Due to complications, we were left with the only option of having a cesarean section, which I was very nervous about. Dr Ubhi explained everything to us and put my mind at ease about having the surgery. After our daughter was born, we spent 3 days in the maternity ward, where Dr Ubhi came to visit us each day. My husband and I were very impressed with how personable Dr Ubhi was and felt that he genuinely cared about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

great doctor. punctuality an issue. receptionist very thorough

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Very professional and knowledgable knows how to relate to patients and their pregnancies. He puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016