Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi

Dr. Ubhi is a wonderful man that has a lot of compassion. He is easy to talk to and makes me feel calm. He has a ton of knowledge and I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Unfortunately his secretary is a horrible women that for whatever reason doesn't ever want to help out with answering questions about appointments and just has a awful attitude. I really hope that she gets replaced as she doesn't represent him very well. Karen......it's your job if you don't like it please quit.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Ubhi is friendly and easy to talk to. He made an effort to look at my chart before meeting me so that he had some knowledge of my history. He was helpful in drawing diagrams etc. Love him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr ubhi was my obstetrician for my twin pregnancy and at times I felt like he was a bit to relaxed about a potentially complicated pregnancy. If it hadn't been for me insisting on another ultrasound near the end of my pregnancy we wouldn't have caught that one of my boys wasn't growing anymore and I'm not sure he would have made it. He was a full two pounds smaller than his twin and I was rushed into emergency c section to get them out. I feel like he should have been more on top of having twins go for ultrasound every 2-4 weeks. Other than that he was very kind and helpful at answering any of my questions and has a personality that makes you feel comfortable right away.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr ubhi you are excellent thankk you .but your sectreart karin is sour .unfriendly and crabby. It makes you feel like shes doing you a favor and its not her job . Office iis uncomfortable this way.try to smile karin

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I went in for a breech baby flip and Dr. Ubhi was fantastic. Baby was not cooperating and instead of forcing it he was cautious and decided to leave it alone which made me feel better. He is kind caring and can make a hospital situation comfortable. Within two days I got a call from staff to book a c section. The whole experience put me at ease.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Ubhi and his staff were great. Always helpful. He had a tough surgery with me but explained everything that happened.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Ubhi is very approachable helpful and knowlegable. Karen is miserable and unfriendly. this is too bad

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel so comfortable and at ease!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I may have given a 4 for punctuality but considering he spends time with me being thorough, I am okay with it! He was with me for my high-risk pregnancy and did shared care with a midwife. A lot of drs won't do that. He also performed my ablation a few years ago and wrote me a note saying it went well and he hoped I'd recover well. Who does that? This amazing man does!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I first met Dr. Ubhi in the RCH emergency room and immediately felt at ease. I had a huge abscess that he suggested they drain. Dr. Ubhi checked in on me daily during my 6 night stay in the hospital and made sure all the appropriate tests were done. He was very thorough and answered all my questions. I felt like he really cared and did everything he could to make sure I was taken care of even though he wasn't my primary doctor. He was the only doctor I saw daily! I can't thank him enough for all that he did. I also was surprised to get a call from his office shortly after I got home from the hospital to update me on my upcoming tests and to make sure I was ok. Dr. Ubhi and his team made this past month that much easier. It's nice to talk to health care professionals that really do care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016