Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi

Dr Ubhi is the best doctor I have ever seen. I was transferred to his care with a life threatening condition that is very rare after giving birth. He was filled with kindness, compassion and had a ton of knowledge. I felt at ease when I was around him. He always answered any questions and never rushed me. He treated my condition without any complications. I am so grateful that he took care of me. I was from out of town and Karen was very helpful with giving me dates and time for everything so I could book my travel arrangements in advance. Dr Ubhi also made it possible for my husband and baby stay with me at the hospital so I could continue breastfeeding. He went above and beyond to help me. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Ubhi is amazing he has so much care and compassion with his patients. I have never felt more comfortable with any other doctor. I had an emergency c section and I had no stress and no scar . He is easy to talk to and makes me feel calm. He has a ton of knowledge and I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.His receptionist Karin is such a wonderful woman to deal with she deals with people all day and still has a smile when u walk in . I thank her so much for the kindness she showed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Ubhi is a wonderful man that has a lot of compassion. He is easy to talk to and makes me feel calm. He has a ton of knowledge and I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Unfortunately his secretary is a horrible women that for whatever reason doesn't ever want to help out with answering questions about appointments and just has a awful attitude. I really hope that she gets replaced as she doesn't represent him very well. Karen......it's your job if you don't like it please quit.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Ubhi is friendly and easy to talk to. He made an effort to look at my chart before meeting me so that he had some knowledge of my history. He was helpful in drawing diagrams etc. Love him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr ubhi was my obstetrician for my twin pregnancy and at times I felt like he was a bit to relaxed about a potentially complicated pregnancy. If it hadn't been for me insisting on another ultrasound near the end of my pregnancy we wouldn't have caught that one of my boys wasn't growing anymore and I'm not sure he would have made it. He was a full two pounds smaller than his twin and I was rushed into emergency c section to get them out. I feel like he should have been more on top of having twins go for ultrasound every 2-4 weeks. Other than that he was very kind and helpful at answering any of my questions and has a personality that makes you feel comfortable right away.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr ubhi you are excellent thankk you .but your sectreart karin is sour .unfriendly and crabby. It makes you feel like shes doing you a favor and its not her job . Office iis uncomfortable this way.try to smile karin

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I went in for a breech baby flip and Dr. Ubhi was fantastic. Baby was not cooperating and instead of forcing it he was cautious and decided to leave it alone which made me feel better. He is kind caring and can make a hospital situation comfortable. Within two days I got a call from staff to book a c section. The whole experience put me at ease.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Ubhi and his staff were great. Always helpful. He had a tough surgery with me but explained everything that happened.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Ubhi is very approachable helpful and knowlegable. Karen is miserable and unfriendly. this is too bad

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel so comfortable and at ease!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016