Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi

Great and awesome doctor but really mean and difficult secretary to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Hes the best. hands down. delivered my second baby. fixed up my horrible c-sec scar from the first emergency one. things didn't go as planned during the c/sec and he was calm and kept everyone else calmed as well and saved my baby. All with impeccable bed side manner. Im glad i get to keep him as my Ob-Gyn.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

We are so thankful to have Dr. Ubhi. Is the best dr.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I thankful to God i have Dr Ubhi to save my life and my baby life. I suffer from heart problem during pregnancy but Dr Ubhi gave us hope. Me and my husband we are so happy with little angel we have. Dr. Ubhi is best doctor,caring,understanding. Thank you so much Dr Ubhi.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

We are so Blessed and thankful to have Dr. Ubhi he is a wonderful person with a good heart. Our baby couldn't be in better hands. My Hubby and I are so happy to have him in our life's!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Ubhi is kind, caring and explains everything well so you understand. I felt at ease after talking to him about my condition in pregnancy. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Ubhi is the best doctor I have ever seen. I was transferred to his care with a life threatening condition that is very rare after giving birth. He was filled with kindness, compassion and had a ton of knowledge. I felt at ease when I was around him. He always answered any questions and never rushed me. He treated my condition without any complications. I am so grateful that he took care of me. I was from out of town and Karen was very helpful with giving me dates and time for everything so I could book my travel arrangements in advance. Dr Ubhi also made it possible for my husband and baby stay with me at the hospital so I could continue breastfeeding. He went above and beyond to help me. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Ubhi is amazing he has so much care and compassion with his patients. I have never felt more comfortable with any other doctor. I had an emergency c section and I had no stress and no scar . He is easy to talk to and makes me feel calm. He has a ton of knowledge and I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.His receptionist Karin is such a wonderful woman to deal with she deals with people all day and still has a smile when u walk in . I thank her so much for the kindness she showed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Ubhi is a wonderful man that has a lot of compassion. He is easy to talk to and makes me feel calm. He has a ton of knowledge and I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Unfortunately his secretary is a horrible women that for whatever reason doesn't ever want to help out with answering questions about appointments and just has a awful attitude. I really hope that she gets replaced as she doesn't represent him very well. Karen......it's your job if you don't like it please quit.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Ubhi is friendly and easy to talk to. He made an effort to look at my chart before meeting me so that he had some knowledge of my history. He was helpful in drawing diagrams etc. Love him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017