You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi

We met Dr Ubhi for the first time on the day he delivered our daughter at RCH. His bedside manner was impeccable and he was very understanding of my wishes to deliver naturally. Due to complications, we were left with the only option of having a cesarean section, which I was very nervous about. Dr Ubhi explained everything to us and put my mind at ease about having the surgery. After our daughter was born, we spent 3 days in the maternity ward, where Dr Ubhi came to visit us each day. My husband and I were very impressed with how personable Dr Ubhi was and felt that he genuinely cared about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

great doctor. punctuality an issue. receptionist very thorough

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I feel extremely lucky to have had Dr Ubhi as my doctor during my pregnancy. He is a very kind, caring, knowledgeable doctor who always welcomed my questions (and I had a lot!). I was very lucky to have him deliver my baby. I had an episiotomy, which made me nervous at the time, but my healing was quite quick and not very painful. He also came up and checked on me the next day after doing a 24hr shift, which I really appreciated. I can't say more great things about him. You are in very good hands if you get him as your OB, he's simply the best!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I have had the great fortune to get Dr Ubhi at Royal Columbian - Emergency TWICE (one year apart). I was in an incredible amount of pain and terrified. He took very good care of me, both times. Even though he is crazy busy delivering babies while attending to gynecological related emergencies n the ER. He is extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. His medical students are very lucky - they are learning from the very best.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Great location, clean office. Nice staff! I missed an appt but they squeezed me in later that day. Dr.ubhi delivered my baby who was born still. He was compassionate, intelligent and didn't try to rush the process. He has been so kind and personable. He comes out to the waiting room to welcome you to the room or his office and he doesn't ever make me feel rushed. He is my OB for my 2nd pregnancy and has allowed me to be in the drivers seat in my care and what I need to feel reassured in this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I found his receptionist busy, and stressed but when treated politely and respectfully, she was lovely as well. I recently had some devastating news, and she was kind, compassionate and lovely. Dr. Ubhi is phenomenal. He let me cry, answered all my questions, was sympathetic, made me feel my fears were understandable but unwarranted. I left with a sense of peace and calmness in an otherwise devastating time. He is better then anyone could describe, and his receptionist Karen is amazing. He does run late, but I would prefer this then having a doctor rush me out of an appt in order to satisfy time restrictions.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Ubhi is a wonderful, knowledgeable, kind, and warmhearted understanding doctor. I've been blessed to have him help me understand my illness. I highly recommend Dr. Ubhi! He really is one-of-a-kind.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I just called to confirm my first appt, the receptionist called me back and i asked how she was and shes like BUSY. i said i am calling to confirm my appointment and she said if i knew the address so i said no. she went on to explain i asked if there was parking and shes like well if you let me finish. get over yourself woman. if you cant be polite then leave reception job. I dont have a choice but to go to this office.

Submitted May 26, 2015

Was just referred to Dr ubhi by Dr lampen I got to the ubhi's office 30 minutes early so I could fill out paper work & the receptionist was very rude to me when I walked in and And told me I was too early & that there was over an hour wait. For my first visit this was not nice to walk into. I'm very upset I would of liked to be greeted a little nicer.blets hope Dr ubhi is nicer then his staff...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We met Dr Ubhi for the first time on the day he delivered our daughter at RCH. His bedside manner was impeccable and he was very understanding of my wishes to d..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor. punctuality an issue. receptionist very thorough"

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and knowledgable knows how to relate to patients and their pregnancies. He puts you at ease."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel extremely lucky to have had Dr Ubhi as my doctor during my pregnancy. He is a very kind, caring, knowledgeable doctor who always welcomed my questions (a..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the great fortune to get Dr Ubhi at Royal Columbian - Emergency TWICE (one year apart). I was in an incredible amount of pain and terrified. He t..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great location, clean office. Nice staff! I missed an appt but they squeezed me in later that day. Dr.ubhi delivered my baby who was born still. He was compassi..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I found his receptionist busy, and stressed but when treated politely and respectfully, she was lovely as well. I recently had some devastating news, and she wa..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ubhi is a wonderful, knowledgeable, kind, and warmhearted understanding doctor. I've been blessed to have him help me understand my illness. I highly reco..."

June 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 0E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "223 Nelson's Court". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16047771703".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just called to confirm my first appt, the receptionist called me back and i asked how she was and shes like BUSY. i said i am calling to confirm my appointmen..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Was just referred to Dr ubhi by Dr lampen I got to the ubhi's office 30 minutes early so I could fill out paper work & the receptionist was very rude to me when..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ubhi is one in a million. He is kind, caring and informative. He took really good care of me and delivered by 3.5 weeks early baby. He is definitely as good ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Ubhi, had him throughout both of my high risk pregnancies. I had numerous complications and saw him quite often between my appointments and being in ..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Under Dr Ubhi's care, my daughter was born with severe cerebral palsy because of lack of awareness and monitoring and response to her status. I had a neglected..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr Ubhi because Dr Ubhi is very nice Dr, I had c section with him"

November 14, 2014