Ratings for Dr. Michael Creighan

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. He's arrogant, impatient, egotistical, treats his assistants badly, and overcharges insurance. He did such an awful job on our fillings that it took months worth of work with another (better) dentist to fix the mess he made. He did a filling on my husband and left decay in the tooth and part of an old filling. He doesn't care enough and is too impatient to do a thorough job. We're so glad we left him. We're now with a dentist who actually takes pride in his work and does the job right.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

He overcharged my insurance company for procedures I didn't receive. Bad chair side manner. I thought I was going to have a heart attack from something he gave me too much of & I almost collapsed. I would not recommend him whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

He tried to rip me off numerous times by overcharging - I had to go through every bill with a fine tooth comb & question everything before I got hundreds back in overcharges. He quoted $2,000 for a procedure, then charged $3600, with no explanation. He damaged a dental apparatus & told me to pay for another one. Came in late, told me he'd not slept all night, then started drilling into my teeth. Gave me too much sedative one time, I almost lost consciousness. His staff knows nothing & have given me wrong information that has cost me. He talks about his neighbour problems - who wants to hear that? And now he has gone bankrupt & abandoned his office & professional responsibilities, probably because many other people have realized that this guy doesn't deserve the degree he holds. He should be drilling ditches, not cavities. Hope you never set up offica gain, Creighton.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Creighan was recommended to me by my babysitter. Her kids loved him, so do mine. He is a normal, everyday guy. He tells you like it is and no BS! He gives you the options, you make the decision. He will do what he can to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Even if it means trying to tell a joke or story to get your mind off things. He's da man!!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Crieghan was very helpful with my concerns about my teeth. He gave me plenty of options for treatment. Not to mention he was very good with my children and they actually said they cannot wait to go back to the dentist!(bonus). I will be a lifelong patient and would refer anyone to him. His office staff was also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

He is the most painless dentist I've ever gone to. Usually have to call several times with his admin staff for things they shoul be following up on with me. They aren't the most organized in the world! Dr. Creighan is very knowledgable - lots of expertise but does have a short fuse temper - a bit of an ego too.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Nice office, pleasant staff, took his time explaining everything. Painless!! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

I wouldn't recommend him. Always late and doesn't follow up

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

never follows through ,rushed, too long to get an appointment

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Works hard, does a great job. Doesn't seem to like kids much though. Sometimes behind schedule.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007