Ratings for Dr. Christian F. Bellardi

Though Dr. Bellardi was only my daughters pediatrician for 11 months, I am REALLY going to miss him. He retired just recently due to both his wifes and his health problems and lets face it, after as long as he had been working as hard as he had, he deserved it. He was a GREAT doctor. Though there were times he was a little more vague then I would have liked, it never really bothered me because I knew that everything would be ok. You could be sure everything would work out as it always did when he said it would because he was always confident with his diagnosis and was extremely knowledgeable. His staff was very helpful and very professional. I will really miss him!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Bellardi is an extrordinary doctor that helped my wife and I raise our two kids over 20 years. He is the standard against which we have measured all other medical professionals.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Great doctor for infants & children. Listens well. Softly spoken. Flexible with appointments. Reassuring. Efficient practice.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Bellardi was my Pediatrician for 15 years. Now I take my children to him. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and has a great staff!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2005

Dr. Christian F. Bellardi's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1966)

MSP/BC Med