Ratings for Dr. Wendy Tink

Doctor Tink used to be a good doctor but that all changed years ago when the clinic became a residence program. Her focus is not on the patients but mentoring the students. I now hate going to the clinic and having to see a bunch of students before I get to see her and when she finally arrives, sometimes an hour later she will spend five minutes with you and then your done. You will leave your appointment feeling so confused and that you were just an experiment for the residents. I am now looking for a new doctor as I have more complicated issues and don't have time to be a science experience.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had her as a doctor since I was little girl in calgary I moved away in whitecourt I miss her lots as a patient of her,she would listen and understand me too

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

The reception staff at the Sheldon Chumir are absolutly horrible. They do not smile and look like they all hatebtheir jobs. They dont write down appointment times and have on two.ocassions scheduled my appointments incorrectly. Dr. Tink is a wonderful doctor bit latley I have prefered the resident doctors. I have been a patient of Dr. Tinks for the last 25 years and because of her reception staff I have choosen to find myself a new clinic/doctor for my family.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Im not sure how she was as a family doctor but the skin clinic she has with the name vive rejuvenation is not worth the money i spent on getting juvederm fillers for my face. The clinic is mainly run by a nurse who does the injections and she didnt do a good job on my tear trough area for under eye circles.I never saw any one of the two doctors that own the clinic. only the nurse, people please do your research on youtube you will find tons of videos from doctors and not everyone can be good at doing that area let alone a nurse.I was not at all happy with my results and the only think i was told was that i need more filler, when i got it done three years ago the doctor used the same amount and did an awesome job and he used the same amount of filler.I guess for the clientelle vive caters to in discovery ridge people can afford to keep going back until its done right I personally cant.I am still on the lookout for a great place to go for juvederm fillers this place was not it.

Submitted December 31, 2013

I have Dr. Tink's patient for nearly 25 years. She has to be the best doctor I've ever been to in my lifetime. She is very personable, and has a genuine interest in her patients as people, not just as patients. A super lady!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Tink has been our family's doctor now for several years. I am so happy I was able to get in with her. Because she is a teaching doctor you see a resident first. Afterward she comes in and checks out that you are in agreement with what took place with the resident. She is very knowledgeable and fun.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Wendy has been my doctor for many years and she is quite simply wonderful - upbeat, knowledgeable, puts you in the drivers seat. I hope she continues to practice forever. I'm not gonna change

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Fabulous Doctor. Thorough, knowledgeable, caring, upbeat, and explains any questions you might have. She offers advice and it is up to you as a patient whether you choose to follow that path. Pro's and con's are discussed which I really appreciate. Her expertise, bedside manner and positive personality are attributes that not all Doctor's have. It is a teaching facility so sometimes appointments are delayed through no fault of the Doctor. Just don't be in a rush. Stay young Dr. Tink and don't retire. Our health care has never been in such crisis. Keep up the wonderful work!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009