Ratings for Dr. Andrea Reiche

Dr Reiche is very caring and knowledgeable. She has a calm demeanor and always makes me feel like she cares. Unfortunately, her memory is not the best, so she often has to look in my chart to read up her notes or I have to remind her of stuff. Her staff can come off as rude, but if you take the time to be kind and respectful to them, and call them by their name, they treat you just as nice.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I go to Dr. Reiche for my yearly checkup. While I dread the yearly exam as much as I hate going to dentists, Dr. Reiche is so gentle that I tolerate the exam very well. She takes her time and explains everything before she does it. She's very kind and patient. In my HMO, they claim there are no female OB/GYNs, and I prefer to be seen by a female. My insurance won't cover a visit to Dr. Reiche at all, so I pay her entire fee out of my pocket. She's so calm and gentle that I don't mind paying the fee.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

She was AMAZING! It was my first time visiting her and I fell in love with her service. She addressed every single issue that I had and showed so much concern. She is passionate about her work and cares so much for her patients I recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Reiche is fabulous but I can't say the same for her staff. They are rude and aloof. Not to mention they need to tone down the hair and makeup a bit. Keep it professional.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr. Reiche is a caring, knowledgeable, patient physician. She explains your options and gives you information that even the pharmacist does not give. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr Reiche is easy to talk to. she explains your options and lets you decide. her office staff is always courteous. often there is a long wait when you arrive for your appointment, but what do you expect with pregnant women?

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

This has been the worst experience for me so far. I had some blood work done at her office and the nurses said they would call me in the next 2-3 days to let me know of the results. They never called for a week. When I called them to ask about the results, they kept putting me on hold. They couldn't place me in their system with my name, DOB, etc....Then I was told (9 days after the visit) that the results are not in yet!! It has been 2 weeks and there has been no progress on this matter! I wish I has not gone to her. I would not recommend her. Very inefficient and unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I recommend her to everyone who wants a true professional. She's warm, knowledgeable, her bedside manners were terrific. She delivered the last 2 of my 4 children. I felt emotionally and physically safe with both pregnancies with her. She did the little "extra's" that made the difference. I wish all doctors could be that way.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

she is absolutely teriffic - professional and caring, knowledgable and personbable. I only wish she was in my PPO providers list

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

Dr. Reiche's nurse told me completely incorrect information about a breast infection that I had and then told me over the phone I should stop breastfeeding since my child was 1 years old. The doctor never called to check up on me. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Andrea Reiche's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Van Nuys, CA