Ratings for Dr. Brad Perrigo

He is the best Doctor ever Very efficient and also compassionate Always listens and documents in his computer any concerns Would not change him for the world

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Excellent doctor, was able to listen and refer me to the department to help me expediate my recovery ! I would have had to wait a long time without his referral and his actions. Very caring and sympathetic. Also excellent staff!!! Pat went out of her wait to help!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Best doc I'v had, knowledgable, professional, careing, understanding, not a pill pusher, detailed. You rock doc.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

What a fantastic caring doctor with an amazing staff!!! Had to see Dr Perrigo because my husband became quite ill! He was so compassionate and helpful! All his concern was about us! So punctual and knowledgable! Really don't know what we would do without him!! Thank u!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Amazing doctor! Professional, knowledgeable, caring, punctual and I could go on and on!! Amazing staff! Extremely helpful and follows up when he says he will! Very honest!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very professional knowledgeable doctor!!! Very punctual and caring! Follows up on all test requested! Fantastic staff! Definitely not a "pill pusher"! If he is not sure he will promptly refer you to someone, and then he will follow up! Answers all questions to the best of his ability! One of the best doctors I have ever have the pleasure of meeting! Even calls after hours to follow up!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Well versed with new technology. Takes the time to listen to me and ask me questions. As a recovering addict I need a Doctor that is not a pill pusher. Dr. Perrigo fits the bill in that and other issues. I have full confidence with Dr. Perrigo's skills and that he cares about my well being. You will have to look very far to find a better Doctor. He follows up with me. He even call me after hours to ask me how I was feeling after a procedure.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

If Dr. Perrigo does not have an answer he will refer you do someone that can help. very friendly and makes you feel comfortable

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This is one of the best doctors I have ever had and his staff is amazing! You want a doctor that is caring ,compassionate, knowledgeable and always on top of things, he is the one! Without him noticing and paying attention to things I would probably have gotten a lot sicker! Thanks to him all my medical issues are well taken care off! He is definitely not one to give Prescriptions if not needed!!! He always takes the time to talk to you and makes sure to follow up on things! He is Amazing!! We trust this doctor implicitly! We are so blessed to have him !

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Unavailable. Obviously uninterested. Here's a pill! Done.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Brad Perrigo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orillia, ON