Ratings for Dr. Brad Perrigo

The doc and his staff are top notch, friendly and efficient. I feel privileged to have them all on my side and watching out for me.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr and staff are friendly efficient professionals.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Perrigo is the best! He is supportive, caring, knowledgeable and a great person and Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

He is the best Doctor ever Very efficient and also compassionate Always listens and documents in his computer any concerns Would not change him for the world

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Excellent doctor, was able to listen and refer me to the department to help me expediate my recovery ! I would have had to wait a long time without his referral and his actions. Very caring and sympathetic. Also excellent staff!!! Pat went out of her wait to help!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Best doc I'v had, knowledgable, professional, careing, understanding, not a pill pusher, detailed. You rock doc.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

What a fantastic caring doctor with an amazing staff!!! Had to see Dr Perrigo because my husband became quite ill! He was so compassionate and helpful! All his concern was about us! So punctual and knowledgable! Really don't know what we would do without him!! Thank u!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Amazing doctor! Professional, knowledgeable, caring, punctual and I could go on and on!! Amazing staff! Extremely helpful and follows up when he says he will! Very honest!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very professional knowledgeable doctor!!! Very punctual and caring! Follows up on all test requested! Fantastic staff! Definitely not a "pill pusher"! If he is not sure he will promptly refer you to someone, and then he will follow up! Answers all questions to the best of his ability! One of the best doctors I have ever have the pleasure of meeting! Even calls after hours to follow up!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Well versed with new technology. Takes the time to listen to me and ask me questions. As a recovering addict I need a Doctor that is not a pill pusher. Dr. Perrigo fits the bill in that and other issues. I have full confidence with Dr. Perrigo's skills and that he cares about my well being. You will have to look very far to find a better Doctor. He follows up with me. He even call me after hours to ask me how I was feeling after a procedure.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017