Ratings for Dr. George Wong

If everything goes well Dr. Wong is ok, but if there is a problem you will be in big trouble. He does not like to be questioned and after three years of no answers and neglect, my family doctor sent me to London. The problem was found on the first day by my new surgeon, I have to have a total hip revision. If things go well, you're lucky, if not find another Doctor who cares and listens.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Excellent job. Very smooth recovery. Nearly painfree.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

did not have a good experience - surgery a failure - now being sent by GP to another surgeon

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Just had a total hip replacement done in June 2015. Everything went very well and they had me up and walking with the walker the same day. Brenda is amazing, was very patient explaining everything to me. Everything has healed up well, and I am enjoying my new freedom.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

my son had broke his elbow at school. dr wong was the dr we got referred to. he was helpful and answered all questions me and my 6 year old had. only downside was my apt was at 8 am and I wasn't seen until 930 am. but after we actually got into see him, it went fast and was a great experience!! explained everything and his male nurse was very funny and silly and my son enjoyed his humour!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

After getting both knees scoped for medial torn meniscus. I was able to walk 2 hours after surgery. Very clean incisions with mild swelling. Staff was very helpful in getting paper work required done efficiently. A Doctor that does not sugar coat and very helpful to any questions. Willing to go the extra mile to ensure a proper procedure is done and fixed the first time. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I went to Dr Wong when I was 17 with frequent knee dislocations. His staff was great and so pleasant, which put me at easy. My appointment was running on time and I saw him quite quickly after I was taken into the examining room. He was very helpful in explaining why I have such lose knees. His explanations were very good - used diagrams and models to explain - and explained it in a way that I could understand. He was cy helpful with my questions and was always quick to return my calls regarding questions. I am ow 21 and preparing for my second surgery with Dr Wong and again have had nothing but the best experience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I went to Dr. Wong with a knee problem; he repeated only what another doctor had done. When relief was not forthcoming, he simply stated the need for three injections for $300. When I stated that I could not afford such a thing especially in light of the fact that there was absolutely no guarantee of improvement, he simply replied that I should find a second opinion. He offered no further consultation. This to me, is very unprofessional

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Just had my second hip replaced by Dr. Wong. First hip done 6 years previous. I feel great. I consider him to be a great physician. He has given me a new lease on life. Thankyou Dr. Wong

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Wong is brilliant. Six days ago, he replaced my knee. Two days ago, I walked with: no pain / only a slight limp. At 61, I have had both hips replaced and several other surgeries. Dr. Wong provided the best experience, by far. The next knee will be replaced this May. Thank you to an outstanding surgeon !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012