Ratings for Dr. Richard Wagner

Best Doctor I have been to. He actualy cares an d had helped me greatly. He will listen and try to help you as much as possible. All thumps up.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Dr. Wagner helped my mother a great deal and gave her the prescriptions that really helped her frame of mind. We are happy we discovered him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

My husband has been hospitalized 3 X out of the last 4 months under this drs. care. He sucks! Does not seem to care about how my husbands disease is ruining our entire family.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

This doctor sucks. I was recommended by my primary physician. This was something difficult for me to do is seek out help for anxiety that has become pretty severe. He acts like he does not really care. He drank directly from a full size cranberry juice bottle, I think there is actually something not right about him. His office was cramped and had a bunch of people waiting, which added to my anxiety. It was cluttered and dusty which just about put me out of my mind, I had to step out for air. Horrible experience. I think I may be out of my mind but going here is going to make it worse. This doctor will not help you. Just give me the script and I will research what I need on my own. I can't believe I went twice. I am cancelling my next appointment. I have no idea why his waiting room was crowded, he can't possibly help anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Unsatisfactory. Made the mistake of paying cash. Repeated requests for a simple bill, showing the diagnosis code for insurance purposes, were simply ignored. Unresponsive and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

This Doctor usually kept us waiting very long periods. His waiting room was so full, the secretary had to go around checking when everyone's appts. were. We often waited up to more than two hrs. One time, after we had been waiting quite a while, his dinner was delivered and we then had to wait while he ate it. That was our last appt. with him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

I have had a good experience with Dr. Wagner. He listens to me which is great because I know my Illiness. He spends as much time as I need, which is why he runs behind often. I don't mind and have learned to allow for it.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

I am still in shock from my experience with this doctor. He is an addiction "specialist." Perhaps I was spoiled with my last doctor, but I couldn't believe how condescending, unknowlegeable, and cold he was. I have educated myself on my illness, but always acknowledge that I am not a doctor. After realizing how uneducated this man was, I played devils advocate and could not believe how much he was wrong about! I verified a lot of the information on webmd or other similar websites, and he was in the wrong on every count! To add to that, I payed in cash up front. I noticed that they also billed my insurance. I only went to this doctor once, and between my insurance and I they charged well over $400! I wanted to report them, but I was limited by my condition at the time. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Richard Wagner's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1994)