Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Wald

Dr Robert Wald is an excellent psychiatrist. He was enormously helpful to my son who experiences autism. Sadly, he retired and to date I have not found a suitable replacement. Dr. Wald went over and beyond to help not only my son, but, my entire family. He is sorely missed by all of us.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

This individual doctorate of pseudo-science will misdiagnose you in an effort to keep you coming back. He will waste most of your time insulting you, and the rest of the time he will project his own insecurities upon you. This man should consult the psychiatrist nextdoor. The only positive thing I have to say about Robert Wald is that he looks like Albert Einstein minus the intellect.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr.Robert Wald,or affectionately called Dr.Bob has been a blessing to my child. He is extremely patient,kind,speaks on lamens levels and is extremely brilliant. I would with out a doubt recommend Dr.Wald to any parent who has a child is mild or desperate need of a psychiatrists intervention and would put my own reputation on the line to prove the care that this gentlemen has for his work.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Robert D. Wald's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1956)