Ratings for Dr. David D. Hall

This man is a crackpot doctor. He is not helpful and treats his patients like they are not human.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Prescription dispenser. Indicated pop tarts were a good breakfast choice. Final appointment we tried to discuss my sons suicidal thoughts and he told us it was a scam by my son. He refused to even advise us as parents how to deal with the situation. My son was not ready to talk at the start of the session, so he told us to leave. We did and never went back.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I missed an appointment and ran out of meds and was advised just to go without meds that I had been taking for years, so I sought out the advice of another doctor and went to him because he told me not to stop taking my meds. When I tried to go back to Dr. Hall, his staff was very spiteful to me, saying Dr. Hall said, no you said you were going to Dr. So & So and we're not going to play the switching doctor game. The staff member who told me that delighted in relaying that news to me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

This doctor is a witch doctor. He is sicker than any person I have ever met in my life. He needs to have his license revoked FOREVER! Do NOT go to this place. Throw your money out the window, instead. It will be better spent if you do so. He threatened me and said he, "was going to kick my a___!! He doesn't know the meaning of the word, "oath". He needs to be put in prison for the rest of his life with no parole because of the severe emotional damage he is doing to his patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Staff is horrible. If you are looking for help, this is not the place. Hall is unable to be reached even during scheduled office hours. The staff will not help you at all.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

The staff is wonderful. But Dr. Hall forgot is oath when seeing me. I went to him because of depression and he told me I needed to have no children, to grow up or that I need to be in jail. This was all because I told him the medicine he put me on was not working.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

His bedside manner is horrible

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. David D. Hall's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1984)