Ratings for Dr. Robert Chevrier

My anxiety and myself were extremely well taken care of! The nurse, the intern and Dr. Chevrier were very attentive. Dr. Chevrier is very personable, informative and knowledgeale. He is confident and that is very soothing. He did a great job and I feel fortunate to have had this doctor perform the procedure in my eyes. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Chevrier. Outstanding physician-surgeon throughout consultation, treatment and surgery. He takes the time to explain, he is very personable and listens to you, which is a rarity for doctors today.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Follow ups too far in between had dsastrous consequences. Two failed surgeries. Arrogant and condescending. Does not volunteer important information. No empathy. Treats patients like they are too stupid to understand. Defensive and vague when questions are asked.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Very personable, patient and thorough. Better scheduling of visits could reduce wait times.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

he has been my specialist for over ten years. he is very attentive and cares for his patients. an expert in his field of work. highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

He is very easy going and takes the time to answer my questions, even though he is busy. He has a pleasant personality and a calm confident attitude.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr Chevrier is patient, he takes the time to answer my questions and concerns, and he is very thorough. I have a very complicated situation with my eyes, but I never leave feeling like he didn't take the time to answer my questions and put my fears at ease. A very competent and understanding fellow.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have been transferred to Dr. Chevrier for a combined surgery and have been very pleased with the results. He is very meticulous and answered all the questions and concerned that I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Chevrier.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

To say that I have complicated eyes is an understatement, and the cause for my troubles is not always readily apparent. However, Dr Chevrier is a patient, kind doctor, who truly listens to my concerns and addresses them the best that he can. I feel very confident in Dr Chevrier's knowledge and am pleased to call him my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

he has been my specialist now for over ten years. very competent. he always follow up on recommendation and keeps tab on progress or required surgeries etc would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012