Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Schear

Excellent doctor! Pinpoints the problem and moves forward without unnecessary procedures!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I worked in the clinic.............. RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Mr. Schear is a wonderful caring doctor who answered all my questions and took his time with his examination

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I was with this family practice for years and the receptionist some how made me seem like i was addicted to my meds , the story is i had a biopsy that was very painful afterward and i was emoptionally depressed because doctor shaw told me i had cancer which i been up for days worrying about it . my prescription was do into 2 days but i was out of meds and my advane was to high of a dose i ask for a lower dose and i asked could i get my pain meds fill now because i was out of them before the my next visit i was just to day early getting results for biopsy . she claimed i was getting xanaxes from some where and advane from some where and said they called her that was a lie if i had got xanax i probably would of been calm i never got xanax from any doctor . i asked her can she prove that she looked stupid trying to changed subject to make me look crazy . She was dead wron making me feel the way she was doing i was poorly treated and i had been up for days worried . he told me ok

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

worst dr. i ever went to. Stayed on Phone Talked To Other Patients Out Side of Treatment Room Did not Pay atteiontion to me at all. Everything I Asked Him He Blew me off . No Answers,I Needed a Blood Test The Nurses Said They Didn't Have Supplys A The Clinic Test Tubes Ect. At The Time. The Test Before Came Back That My Sodium and Potasum Was Off, He Didn't Say A Word. I Had Just Got Out Of Hospital And Needed A Close Check on Them For My Heart. Never Did Get The Test Done. Got Another Dr.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

they need to stick to the time of appts. and spend more time with their patients

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Made appointment with this doctor, fill out the three page information sheet, only to be told a few minutes later that the doctor would not see me with no given reason? Very disorganized and unprofessional office.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

An excellent doctor who's effectiveness is hindered by the quantities of people that he tries to see and treat ( a lot of walk-in indigent patients). Parking is limited, and there is not enough waiting room space - and you will wait unless you are one of the very early appointments.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Physisican continues to provide medications to patients that are addictive even when they have had multiple overdoses

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Limited parking. Trash strewn everywhere. You wait for hours after your appointment before you actually get in. Have to stand a good amount of the time due to lack of seats and room. Unprofessional. You have about 30 seconds to tell the docyor whats wrong before he quickly moves on to next patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Martin J. Schear's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1977)