Ratings for Dr. William R. Fowler

Dr. William Fowler is great. He's a down to earth, old fashioned country doctor. Most importantly, he's highly experienced and knowledgeable. He's the doctor that other doctors go to when they need a primary care physician. His office still accommodates walk-in patients, so you can see the doctor when you need to, and not have to wait several weeks for an appointment. The last time I saw him, it was for hip pain due to life-long trochanteric bursitis. I was having an unusually bad flare-up after receiving a TDAP vaccine elsewhere. He offered me narcotics, which I really wanted to avoid. So he gave me a single steroid shot instead (Kenalog). One of his nurses was able to give me the shot in the office about 10 minutes after he ordered it. The relief was almost complete within a couple of days and lasted for about 4 months. Another thing about Dr. Fowler that I appreciate is that he will get on the phone with my pharmacist if there's any question about my prescriptions. He doesn't just pass this off to his staff, but he takes personal accountability and gets down to the bottom of things himself.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. William R. Fowler's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)

Top Hospitals in Silver City, NM