Ratings for Dr. Eric Greenman

Very impressed with Dr Greenman. He is kind, professional, and extremely knowledgable with medications. My family is forever grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

I saw Dr. Greenman a few years ago, and I stopped seeing him for 2 reasons. Firstly, he did not take my insurance, and we could not afford the visits. Secondly, I felt that he could not find the right medication for my bipolar disorder. I ended up finding other doctor who seems to be more skilled with medications. However, Dr. Greenman is a very kind person, he staff is great, and he has a wonderful bedside manner. He did a good job treating my husband who has ADD though.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Greenman is great! He really knows the medications, and explains things in simple ways so you can understand. He is a little more expensive, but it is because he has specialized in ADD and Depression for so long. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Greenman is highly intelligent and caring. He is very knowledgable, very thorough, comprehensive in his approach, and gets great results. Tried several other physicians, Dr Greenman is clearly the best!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I have been fortunate to find Dr. Greenman. I have had three other psychiatrists in my lifetime and Dr. Greenman is the best. He is dedicated, professional, dependable and highly intelligent. He truly cares about his patients and always goes above and beyond the call of duty. He sets a standard towards which other psychiatrists should aspire. My family and I are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Greenman. He is a certified drug dealer. We came to him "thinking he counsel" not realizing he basically writes prescriptions only. We have since moved to the North Chicago area and found a wonderful counselor for ADD and anxiety. He suggested we google Dr. Daniel Amen (expert in ADD who has teamed up with Rick Warren and Dr. Oz and Dr. Mark Hyman) Change Your thoughts Change your Life. He also suggest the Five Love Language book by Gary Chapman. Also Tony Robbins. We attended a event for Tony Robbins as well as watched many of his You Tube videos. Today, no one in our family is on medication. We are eating healthy, exercising, meditating and learning to meet each others love language or "needs". Prescribing drugs without counsel IS A CRIME. There are SO many HEALTHY ways to transform your life without serious drugs. The ADD drugs are the drugs many movies stars use and have over dosed on. It is proven exercise is as effective as anti depressants

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

This doctor is a total scammer and has no knowledge about disorders...he simply want to medicate everyone and collect $$$. Worthless, waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr Greenman is extremely knowledgeable on a broad range of psychological disorders. I have been a patient of Dr Greenman for the past five plus years, despite living out of state for the majority of the time. Dr Greenman understands the unique issues related to delicate treatment of ADHD and other disorders. He has taken an active role in helping me try different combinations of medicine and vitamins to help me. Dr Greenman is a true professional and I have no doubt I am seeing one of the best specialists in the nation.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Greenman is the best. He listens to you, your family, and--unlike some of the other psychiatrist's I've had in the past--does not drug you up, or intend to. His office is prompt in getting you scheduled, and I usually CAN get in to see him. My parents are able to schedule an appointment for me and/or make a call when I need help, which is good. He also looks at my overall health, not just my mental health. He is very calm, relaxed. By far the best psychiatrist I've seen.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Eric Greenman's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal