You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Rosengard

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

The staff is absolutely horrible. Their billing practices are unethical and they only have a voice mail system. You cannot depend on them to call you back especially if you have a problem with billing. He is an ok Dr. but I would not recommend his office since his staff is rude and you are unable to talk to someone at the office if you have a problem.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Rose hard when I was 15 years old. I was being physically abused and emotionally tortured, and neglected at home. My father (the abuser) took my to arisen guard to get me mood stabilizers (that I didn't need). Despite my having been clear about the abuse on numerous occasions, no attempt was ever made to get me my brothers and I out of the situation. This doctor is an abusive parent's best friend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

After interviewing my son for less than 15 minutes with NO recognized reasonable testing, Dr. Rosengard was paid to say that my son, who has been receiving care from National recognized Developmental Pediatricians for over a decade, my son is not Autistic. Dr. Rosengard did NOT consult with my son's Developmental Pediatrician, nor did he review any of testing by the Developmental Pediatrician or the School District. Instead, Dr. Rosengard pocketed the money paid to him by my rich ex-husband so that my ex-husband wouldn't have to pay child support for our Federally and State of Arizona recognized disabled son. Poor ethics on the part of Dr. Rosengard.

Submitted January 10, 2014

Very thorough and insightful. He will work with you until he finds a solution. Excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr Rosengard is very professional and effective. I have benefitted immensely from his care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The staff did not return my phone calls to make a necessary appointment. I was very dissatisfied with Dr. Rosengard's approach to my treatment by asking me repetitive questions and arriving late to my 7am appointment.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

He is one of the best. He gives lectures to other Psychiatrists and other psychiatrists refer patients that they don't know how to help to him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Richard J. Rosengard's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. seemed stuck in a very bad mood. Who can say? It is not professional to treat clients with that negative type attitude. "

April 2, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff is absolutely horrible. Their billing practices are unethical and they only have a voice mail system. You cannot depend on them to call you back espec..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have left SEVERAL messages for staff to return my call to make an appointment. After 2.5 weeks I STILL havnt heard back."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Rose hard when I was 15 years old. I was being physically abused and emotionally tortured, and neglected at home. My father (the abuser) t..."

December 2, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard J."

October 20, 2013