Ratings for Dr. Reshat Memiche

J'ai été soignée par Dr Reshat en 2015.... Hospitalisée 46 jours dont 11 jours de soins intensifs. Il venait me voir tous les jours et téléphonait meme la nuit quand j'étais en tres mauvais état . Il a su choisir les bons médicaments pour me sortir des soins intensifs. Durant ces 46 jours il est venu me voir chaque jour et ajustait la médication selon mon état . Moi j'ai trouvé qu il était facile de discuté de ma santé et mon opinion etait pris en considération. En dehors de l'hospitalisation , quand je rechute (colite ulcéreuse) je n'ai jamais eu de difficulté à avoir un rdv rapidement. Il est un excellent gastroenterologue, il m'a toujours très bien soigné et j'ai confiance. J'espère qu'il ( et son frère Dr Nejat qui m'a tres bien soigné) seront encore ici pour plusieurs années .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

4 years ago had problem with gallblader but wasnt able to find out. Needed help from other specialist.... having more problem not listening at all. My situation is urgent I have ulcerative colitis. Very disapointed about how he manage my situation.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

The first consultation was good. Not much of a talker but did an examination very quickly and recommended a colonoscopy....which he did one week later.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Je viens d'être soignée par Dr Reshat et je suis très satisfaite. Il venait me voir tous les jours pendant mon hospitalisation de 46 jours et durant mes 9 jours de soins intensifs il pouvait téléphoner 3 fois par jours pour s'informer de mon état . Il m'a suivi de près et m'a donné les traitements dont j'avais besoin. J'étais en très mauvais état et il a réussi à m'en sortir .... Je n'ai que du bien à dire de ce spécialiste . Merci Dr Reshat Memiche pour tout ce que tu as fait pour moi , je t'en suis très reconnaissante .

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Reshat is very knowledgeable. Took good care of my illness. He can also be funny.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2006. Have been followed by both Dr.Reshat and Nejat Memiche. I have to have Colonoscopies every year because of my illness and for other problems that need to be kept in check. I am more comfortable with Dr. Reshat than Nejat. Dr. Reshat is more approachable and more talkative. He's also the one I've seen the most often. I think that they get a bad rap because it's either one. If it were one doctor it would be different. When one does the colonoscopy and the other follows up, he only has the other ones notes to go by. I don't like that. I wish I could see Dr. Reshat all the time. I was in the hospital this summer very ill and he decided to put me on a special treatment. He's helped me tremendously!! Thank you Dr. Reshat!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have a Crohn disease past 20 years. I saw him for the first time 2 weeks ago an he take me right away for patient..I pass colonoscopie whit him today and I was very satified. He take his time when he pass the cam. No pain during the colono whit half medication! He dont talk lot but juste enought to do is job! He was very hlepfull for me!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have met and received consultations from Dr. Reshat Memiche a few times. And everytime we met I felt he was funny, witty and approachable with a lot of compassions. I wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Not pleased with service gotten at his clinic. Did not examine me, merely asked me a few questions about my digestion, reflux & vomiting. He then left the room without explaining anything to me & went into another room, without telling me the appointment was over. the nurse then came in a told me I was done and asked me if the doctor had said anything. when I replied no, he had not informed me of anything, she told me that I needed to have a gastroscopy done, but that there was no place left for this year. The next available time would be in April 2015. When I protested that I didn't want keep living for another year with my stomach in this condition, she replied: "well, we can put you on a cancellation list". I was not impressed. I will be seeking a referral to a different doctor. Dr. Memiche was no help at all.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Money Man. You are a number and you're lucky to get 2 minutes - then he walks out, finished or not. He's one of those arrogant docs who think they're competent enough to see 30 people an hour yet is completely absent minded while with you and takes calls and pagers. His clinic is a zoo because he crams all his patients at the same time - there's no need for that. Probably competent but spreads himself way too thin. Avoid the aggravation!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014