Ratings for Dr. Sunita M. Reddy

Rude and inconsiderate, she won't be delivering my child I like the hospital but she talks to her patients like children and there are too many doctors like her in this world, she rushed my appointment and had was disrespectful in front of me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I wish I had read some of the other reviews. I found Dr. Reddy to be condescending and disrespectful. And, if your looking for compassion, concern, and caring, don't go to her. She couldn't care less about you or anyone else if she tried.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Worst dr I have ever had to deal with. Do not waste your time. Completely useless and disrespectful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

She is a good doctor. Only issues mos of the time we don't get on time appointments. Rest i trust everything.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

We started out on a rough note (myself and doctor reddy) however, she has become a great obgyn and I look forward to every appointment with her! She answers all of my questions and even offers information about pregnancy that I would've never thought to ask about. I refer people to her as often as possible! And yes, she has bad days but don't we all?

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Reddy was very professional and sweet. She answer all my questions which put me at ez

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor or any of the doctors at this office. I saw various ones over the few years that I went to this office. She does not listen to your concerns and brushes things off without offering solutions. She needs to be retrained. She is not up to date on hormones (perimenopause or menopause). She should have caught that I had severe post partum depression after the birth of my child. I told her how depressed/down I was feeling. I suffered a lot for no reason. She is friendly, that is not the issue. Also, I had a lump that she suspected might be cancer. She did not follow up to find out the results. It wasn't until I was at my appointment that she had someone call to fax over the results of my mammogram. She either didn't remember or didn't care, therefore, I agonized for several days about whether I had cancer or not. Luckily, I did not.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I am sure Dr. Reddy is wonderful once she actually pays attention to you. She is a likable woman, however, not attentive and drops the ball quite often. I had a birth control NIGHTMARE where she put me on NuvaRing without really hearing me when I said I did not want hormonal birth control. My appointment to switch was on April 12th, 2013 and I have been waiting for her to call me ever since to see if my insurance went through for an IUD. I call once a week. I receive nothing. I am currently looking for another OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Reddy’s for 8 years, now an OB patient. At my last appointment I complained of back pain on my left side, and she made a rude comment of, “ah, you’re pregnant”, like I was wasting her time. Come to find out, I have kidney stones due to the high calcium content of the prenatal vitamins she prescribed. I called the emergency line when my pain was so unbearable, and Dr. Reddy happened to be the physician on call. I informed her of my family history of kidney stones due to excessive calcium intake; she argued and said that the kidney stones were not attributable to the vitamins (rude again) and ordered a kidney ultrasound for me. I had the ultrasound a week ago. I've since phoned her office 3 times to get the results and have yet to hear back. I won't let this lady continue to ruin my pregnancy experience and there is no way that I will allow her to deliver my child. The amount of unprofessionalism I've experienced with her and OBGYN South is just ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013