Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Sivak

He is AMAZING!! Treated my husband successfully several years ago twice! I have been on medications for over 30 years due to a misdiagnosis, I went to see Dr Sivak, and was skeptical at first for his method of choice to treat me, but I was at my wit's end and had nothing to lose...I am DRUG FREE after 30 years!! I have never felt better in my entire life! I was on up to 12 drugs, for blood pressure, anxiety, depression, sleep issues, pain, fybromyalgia, and now for 9 months on NOTHING...and have never felt better!! He was a GOD SEND! Thank you Dr Sivak!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

My husband has been in treatment with Dr. Sivak for anxiety and panic disorder. We are frustrated and are seeking treatment elsewhere with another Psychiatrist. My husband has Panic disorder and Dr. Sivak is rude, hard to get a hold of, his secretary is less than helpful and when he does get back to my husband, I have heard him talk abruptly to him when my husband had legitimate questions for him. My husband is not emotionally disturbed, he has panic disorder and Adult ADHD. Dr. Sivak continually drug my husband through unnecessary blood tests to check for a vitamin D disorder that he does not have. Another complaint I have. His office wants to get paid, however, I do not write checks, and they do not take credit cards. What kind of doctor is this? I have taken my husband to my doctor and so far, the results have been phenominal. He has gotten on a medication to stabalize his mood swings and his panic disorders. He is driving again for the first time in years!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Robert J. Sivak's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)