Ratings for Dr. Peter Hupfau

Good rapport with patients, asks and answers questions

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Hupfau has been my dentist since age 3. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Does great work, my smile proves it! :D

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Peter has been my dentist since 1980...36 years. The first time he did fillings for me I vomitted because I was so nervous. Eventually I became a dental hygienist because of one of his previous hygienists Joanne and his receptionist Dawn. His work is meticulous, he is definitely a perfectionist! My husband now goes to see Suzy. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

r the first time and the female receptionist was soo rude. Definitely not returning to this office ever. Services are standard so nothing out of the ordinary. My suggestion was to be more cheery... and really understand that we don't always understand how our dental plans work, thats why we ask you to help us understand. Sure this is a dental office that provides dental service, but not customer service. good bye.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Peter & Dr Suzy have been my dentist since I was a baby. They are so great I'd never see anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Hupfau has been my dentist since the 80's and I absolutely trust his work and his advice. He has such a great team around him, who have been with him for years. Thank you to Lois, Brenda, and now his daughter Suzy is practicing with him. I've heard rave reviews about her too. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Suzy is such a fantastic dentist. She is kind, gentle and honest. I trust her immensely and would highly recommend either of the Hapfau's for their excellence in service and quality work.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

He has been my dentist for the 15 years in Vancouver. He and his staff spent a lot of time fixing the deficiencies of poor UK service. I have unfortunately had the opportunity to experience his work more than i would like, but it has always been first class.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I'm 25 years old and Peter has been my dentist for my entire life. He is fantastic. Professional, genuine, and friendly. His daughter Suzy is great too. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them. Never, ever had a problem with them. I thank my bi-annual visits with the Hupfaus for my lack of cavities, and I always get compliments on my teeth. :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Both Peter and Susy are very good dentists. Their crown work and inlays are always perfect. They also have a great hygiene staff, especially Brenda. Very thorough and gentle.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008