Ratings for Dr. Louis Laurandeau

Very good doctor hope he will practice for many years to come.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

It takes a while to get an appointment with him but I would not change and our family has been with him for 26 years. He takes all the time needed with each patient, so therefore the time you wait in the waiting room may be long but it is worth it because you know you'll get the same treatment. He shows that he cares about his patients. I would prefer that he not retire in my lifetime. If he refers you to a specialist, he likes to get the feedback from you to know if you were well treated and satisfied or not. Then, if not, he will refer you to somebody else. He makes you feel like a person and not just a number or $ as some do. All in all, Dr. Louis Laurendeau is a great doctor and best of all he is human.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Laurendeau has been my family doctor since I gave birth to my youngest daughter 21 years ago. He has always taken the time and made sure I understood the doctor's terms...even showing me the definition in his dictionnary. I tried others doctors that were closer to where I live...I would rather travel far as I do to see him rather than a closer doctor that I am not comfortable with. He is the only Dr. who was able to treat my severe case of psoriasis and today I am 99% cured. Dr. Laurandeau is professional, curtious, polite and can even be funny at the appropriate moment. He has always made me feel comfortable and has never made me feel that my questions were stupid or nonsense.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007