Ratings for Dr. Hitesh Mehta

I was very fortunate that I was referred to Dr. H Mehta. An excellent, smart and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Mehta is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He listens to you and understands exactly what you are saying and takes action immediately. He explains what is wrong and how he is treating the problem. He has a vast knowledge in all fields. He's quick, pleasant and does not miss a thing about you condition. The receptionist, nurses , dietician, pharmacist and social worker are all great people who are good at their jobs and very pleasant and caring. It's a pleasure going to BCH for Dr Mehta's appointments. Time and again my Creatinine has improved with his advice. Thank you Dr Mehta and the team.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My mother's creatinine level has increased to 9.4 I am from India, kolkata. Here the doctors are recommending for dialysis. can it be lower down without dialysis? She is also suffering form hernia issue. Please plz mail me at wasyms@gmail.com

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Mehta .. knowledgeable .. kind . listens to his patents and detailed orientated. He even took the time to call my personally about concerns I had about my Mom

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Mehta is my sister and my fathers nephrologist, and he is a wonderful wonderful doctor. He takes his time with patients, and has an abundance of knowledge. He answers questions using clear language and allows patients to feel comfortable. He has great rapport with patients!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Most amazing, thorough doctor I have ever met with a wonderful staff. Incredibly efficient and caring.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

The best possible nephrologist I could have chosen! So happy to be his patient. Dr Mehta is just wonderful - open- minded, easy to talk to, super smart with calming demeanour . I wish I did not have renal issues, but as a patient of Dr Mehta's, I have every confidence that I am in the very best of hands. I only wish all doctors were like him! I highly recommend Dr Mehta, even if you have to travel a distance to see him! He is , simply, the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

very knowledgeable doctor who is very easy to talk to. He takes a pro active approach and cares about his patients. I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

A great doctor who take care of all patients. a wonderful man with a great heart and he is exceptionally knowledgeable. Dr Mehta saved my life in 2001 and continues to take great care of me. I thank God for placing Dr Mehta and his team in Brampton to take care of the hundreds of patients who rely on his team for their fantastic care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

DR. MEHTA SAVED MY KIDNEYS AND MY LIFE!! My(ex)family doctor, Dr.Snape from Brampton, miss-diagnosed my condition as terminal lung cancer after seeing an ex-ray of my lungs showing I had nodules in them. Dr. Snape said he would book me with a lung specialist which he never did, or anything else to help me!! After waiting over 5 weeks I went to hospital emergency as I was very seriously ill and could not cope any longer. Emergency did some basic tests and notified Dr. Mehta who admitted me immediately and proceeded to administer a sequence of medications to reverse a rare immune system disorder that was attacking my internal organs. I applied for a kidney transplant, as they were failing, but thanks to Dr. Mehta, my kidneys and lungs recovered over months and months of treatments and today I am healthy and prescription free!! I could never say enough about Dr. Mehta's skill and attention to detail!! Thank you again!! Michael P.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014