Ratings for Dr. Hitesh Mehta

I’m extremely impressed with this doctors’ sense of urgency, attention and effort. I sincerely appreciate his dedication to his profession and wish him all the success in his career.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Has been my doctor for years. He has gone to bat to get me my transplant and was most successful in doing so. I have this doctor an A+ hands down.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Brilliant Dr. Take no chances with your health. Always thinking long term.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Are you KIDDING me!!?? One of the best Doctors I have ever had the honour to have work with me and my health issues and the only reason I say "One of the best" is all due to the team he has within the same office makes them the BEST in my (and many others) book! Thank you Dr. Mehta John R.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Beat dr in canada im in ns now missing his expert care

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Excellent Doctor, Treated Mom for 10 yrs (now 83), Had kidney stints put in and creatine count has been improving ever since.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I was very fortunate that I was referred to Dr. H Mehta. An excellent, smart and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Mehta is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He listens to you and understands exactly what you are saying and takes action immediately. He explains what is wrong and how he is treating the problem. He has a vast knowledge in all fields. He's quick, pleasant and does not miss a thing about you condition. The receptionist, nurses , dietician, pharmacist and social worker are all great people who are good at their jobs and very pleasant and caring. It's a pleasure going to BCH for Dr Mehta's appointments. Time and again my Creatinine has improved with his advice. Thank you Dr Mehta and the team.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My mother's creatinine level has increased to 9.4 I am from India, kolkata. Here the doctors are recommending for dialysis. can it be lower down without dialysis? She is also suffering form hernia issue. Please plz mail me at [email protected]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Mehta .. knowledgeable .. kind . listens to his patents and detailed orientated. He even took the time to call my personally about concerns I had about my Mom

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016