Ratings for Dr. Linda Woodall

Dr. Woodhall has treated my teen daughter for 3+ years. She is simply outstanding in her knowledge, compassion, and empathy. As a parent I in in the room for the visit but I like that she speaks directly to my daughter about what has happened since her last appointment. She respects what my daughter has to say and she appreciates and trusts her for that. You may have to wait awhile for your first appointment because she is in demand - she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Horrible staff, horrible office and horrible dictor, AVOID.

Submitted October 30, 2014

Very charming and helpful. Knows her medications and the effects. Definitely seems a compassionate person, like she's not in it for the money, but because she really cares and enjoys helping people. She seems to have a great memory for patients she hasn't seen in ages, like me. She returned my call when I had a bad reaction to a medication.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

She sees both of my sons for ADHD. She is very knowledgeable and good with the boys. We have been seeing her for years now. My younger son has Chrohn's and a primary immune disorder. She listens well. My younger son is on chewable Ritalin he is 14, and now able to do much better in school and at home .He could not properly digest the Concerta.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Linda Woodall's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1998)