Ratings for Dr. Bryan Tremblay

I really, really like Dr. Tremblay, we have been treated by him, as a family, for over 15 years. He has always steered us to others, for more complicated procedures. We are 5 very satisfied clients, now all adults and I thank Line Boudreault for recommending him! Thank you Dr. Tremblay for your professional, friendly, soothing natural way of being. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr.Tremblay is a gem, honesty ,caring, friendly, you feel like your visiting friends !! All my extended family now see Bryan ad well as many happy friends

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Always a good time at the dentist, as funny as that sounds. Very friendly, the staff does a great job. Clean and comfortable environment. Never had a problem with my teeth. My family and I have been going since we moved here in 2001. I would highly recommend Dr. Tremblay, he is very cute as well.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I just recently had my first visit with Dr. Tremblay when my old dentist retired after 38 years. Very pleasantly surprised, and well taken care of. Friendly staff, clean environment, caring and compassionate. I have a new dentist, and I will definitely stay with !!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Tremblay is the best dentist ever. He is patient, well spoken and knowledgeable . His Staff and himself makes our visits each time pleasurable . Thank you Dr Tremblay.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

My two children and I are always well taken care of by Dr. Tremblay due to his professionalism and knowledge. Dr. Tremblay, along with his assistants are extremely friendly and make the appointments pleasurable. We are always completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I can give him 5 starts for his personality, friendliness and staff but for the job he did on my teeth I cannot go for more than three stars. Right now I'm looking to find another dentist. In fact finding a real expert is not easy job and needs doing some due diligence.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Tremblay is a real gem with a wonderful, friendly staff. I felt completely as ease with him. He is very calm and confident and transfers those feelings to the patient. I am very fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Our family has been patients of Dr. Tremblay's for many years and we agree with all the previous comments. He is professional, honest, reliable, patient, kind and truly concerned for his patients. He is a genuine person. His staff are always friendly and professional. You never feel rushed when you visit his office. It is always a very positive experience. Thank you Dr. Tremblay

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Love love love him and love his whole team!!! Always enjoy my visits there and so do my 3 girls! They are friendly, warm and so talkative :) wouldnt change my dentist no matter where I move

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012