Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Kassir

Its hard to find a good doctor and Ive seen a fair share of doctors in my time. Dr. Kassir is the only doctor who has ever really truly gotten it right. I came to him in a pretty bad state and I started seeing results within 4 weeks. The medicine and the therapy combined got me back to my normal self and I feel better than I ever have. He is attentative, he never rushes you, he spends a LOT of time on the initial evaluation to really understand what is going on. He is always available and returns your call promptly even after hours. It is expensive but let me tell you that its completely worth the money. Dont waste your time with other doctors. This doctor truly works miracles.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Kassir was fantastic. I am so glad my family doctor referred me to him. He was more attentive and helpful than my previous therapist and I wish I knew about him sooner. Sometimes the therapy was hard, and I had to do my part, but he didn't waste my time and helped me face things I needed to face to get well. His approach really made a difference in my life and I feel like I can finally reach my full potential. He deserves his reputation for being a smart, caring, capable, and conscientious doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Anthony M. Kassir's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1995)

Multiplan