Ratings for Dr. Eric B. Raimo

Dr. Raimo is someone I wrongly hated at first but I have to thank him for his help. I was suicidal and Dr. Raimo said the right words to keep me going and to get help. I reflect back on my visits and I was in the midst of a very serious mental illness I will have to treat and manage for the rest of my life. That is a reality I denied but Dr Raimo's honesty and knowledge about the severity of mental illness sticks with me to this day. I was rude to him because I was in denial but Dr. Raimo, thank you for challenging me and getting me to come to the realization that I needed help. Dr Raimo also stands out among other physcians in his encyclopedic knowledge of medications and their underlying science. I believe he is in the business for the right reasons so please listen to him to help find the right treatment for you. Thank you Dr. Raimo, you're one of the good ones.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Raimo is a very wonderful psychiatrist. Not only is he great with medications but he really listens and cares. He answered my calls after hours when I was really struggling and got me through the hard times. I have been very stable under his care now for years. I am SO thankful to be under his care. He came highly recommended to me and has definitely lived up to his great reputation.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I have been with Dr Raimo for many years and can honestly say would not be here if it was not for his professionalizing and caring and smart knowledge of his talent. I have the utmost respect for Dr Raimo as he has got me through so much in my life. He cares about you, in every way there is for a Dr to treat a patient. I feel blessed to have been accepted to be his patient. Even when I am thousand of miles away, I know he would be there for me as it has happened twice in the years of being his patient. This Dr. is remarkable and talented with his profession as a Psychiatrist and actually in things that are not even in his field, He directs me to the place I should be seeking professional help. Dr.Raimo is my savior and don't think I would be the person I am today if it was not for Dr. Raimo. God Bless Him and his family. Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Eric_Raimo/reviews#ixzz2R4qRfUoU

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Raimo is a very intelligent doctor and knows his business...He is in a great office with acceptional colleagues...The best part is that he "listens" and I like the fact that he cares about the patient(s)....Good guy

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Raimo is extremely knowledgeable in his field and pharmacology. He is willing to listen and let you be involved in determining what medication & treatment you should have, unlike many doctors. Dr. Raimo goes the extra mile. He would call me at my home everyday to see how I was doing during my illness. He comes HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Raimo has literally saved my life. My chemical imbalances really have ruled my whole life and limited my ability to have deep relationships. Dr. Raimo has worked with me to find the best drug and treatment for my life, so that I can actually live a normal life.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I've got complicated issues with mood & more. I've worked with several psychiatrists over the years and he is very attuned, knowledgeable, and considers many possible options/combinations of meds.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I seen this physician for an injury sustained while employed. This physician is by far the best clinician in the field of Psychiatry. I am a living testimony,"of what one dedicated physician can do, in striving for medical excellents in patient physician care." Thank you D.R."

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Raimo has helped me a great deal and continues to care about how my life is going. Very knowledgeable about medications.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Raimo is what one wishes for in a doctor. All decisions are Shared Decision Making (SDM), meds are a tool for recovery, then he works with us to get our live's back. He is great. Highly recommended. He was essential in helping me to get back to work.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Eric B. Raimo's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal