Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Mee

I had seen many psychiatrists before I saw Dr. Mee. I never really found a fit for me because I have a VERY sensitive body that reacts strongly or weirdly to all medicine; so I cannot take the average anti-depressants. So the doctors I was seeing didn't know what to do with me. Dr. Mee has been so wonderful! And such a relief, because I've finally found a GOOD doctor! He's very friendly, and comfortable to be around, and is incredibly knowledgeable! He's up to date on his field, and he is really good at finding the right combination and dosage of medicine for you. I always feel very comfortable with him and feel like we're always making some kind of progress with each visit. He's a little expensive, but I think he's worth every penny - because my health is worth it. If you are having problems finding the right medicine for you, or feel your doctor isn't really trying - I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mee. He's kind of a "specialty" psychiatrist, and he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009