Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Taheri

Dr Taheri is excellent, very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Loved him. Great bedside manner, great surgeon. Great staff. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

My daughter’s rashes get worse during the summer. She becomes all red and she would get itchy too. I knew I had to do something so I called up Westwood Dermatology to avail of their services. They recommended some ointments and some skin procedures and my daughter’s happy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Westwood dermatology did a great job for my husband’s back acne. He was afraid to go topless at the beach because of it. Now my husband is having fun swimming with his friends just like kids should be. Thanks Westwood Dermatology!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

A consultation with Dr. Taheri isn’t hard at all. When I needed something done, I can just dial the number of their office and only a few rings and someone would entertain me. The staff was great at handling people very well and I approve of Dr. Taheri’s marvelous expertise.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

My skin was always redder than usual. It wasn’t due to my genes but my skin allergies specially when exposed to dust or harsh sunlight. I went to Dr. Taheri and they got me the right treatment for my skin. I’m now not as red and I’m planning on recommending Dr. Taheri to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

This guy is amazing! He has restored my faith in humanity and in myself with the new way that he has taught me to take care of my skin. He is very professional and knowledgeable about his profession. I am not someone who normally does things like these but for this doctor I had to make an exception. My skin is glowing and I love the new appearance.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

First off, let me just say as a reminder to all business people out there that your staff is an extension of you. They set the tone on whether a customer decides to come back with a repeat business or chooses to go elsewhere. With that said, the front desk staff at Dr. Taheri are very professional and warm and Dr. Taheri himself was like the icing on the cake. I was in and out of my appointment in no time and my skin peel was very successful and yielded great results. I will definitely go back for my follow up and I have since dragged a few pf my friends to come with me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

This doctor is awesome. I have been using him since I was in high school and my skin has never looked better. I get daily compliments about the fact that my skin looks light and blemish free. I had a lot of acne scars from the beginning of my teenage years but now my skin is in the best condition that it has ever been in and I plan to continue treatment with Dr. Taheri.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Taheri is a real sweetheart that cares about the welfare of his patients. His level of expertise astounds me everytime as he able to fully explain all that is happening with my skin at any particular point in time. I try to keep my diet in check and get some exercise in when I am not too busy, but the moment I slip, it shows on my skin. And in these moments Dr. Taheri always comes to my rescue and for that I am happy.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Daniel P. Taheri's Credentials

• Mandarin

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)