Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Taheri

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

My daughter’s rashes get worse during the summer. She becomes all red and she would get itchy too. I knew I had to do something so I called up Westwood Dermatology to avail of their services. They recommended some ointments and some skin procedures and my daughter’s happy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Westwood dermatology did a great job for my husband’s back acne. He was afraid to go topless at the beach because of it. Now my husband is having fun swimming with his friends just like kids should be. Thanks Westwood Dermatology!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

A consultation with Dr. Taheri isn’t hard at all. When I needed something done, I can just dial the number of their office and only a few rings and someone would entertain me. The staff was great at handling people very well and I approve of Dr. Taheri’s marvelous expertise.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

My skin was always redder than usual. It wasn’t due to my genes but my skin allergies specially when exposed to dust or harsh sunlight. I went to Dr. Taheri and they got me the right treatment for my skin. I’m now not as red and I’m planning on recommending Dr. Taheri to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

This guy is amazing! He has restored my faith in humanity and in myself with the new way that he has taught me to take care of my skin. He is very professional and knowledgeable about his profession. I am not someone who normally does things like these but for this doctor I had to make an exception. My skin is glowing and I love the new appearance.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

First off, let me just say as a reminder to all business people out there that your staff is an extension of you. They set the tone on whether a customer decides to come back with a repeat business or chooses to go elsewhere. With that said, the front desk staff at Dr. Taheri are very professional and warm and Dr. Taheri himself was like the icing on the cake. I was in and out of my appointment in no time and my skin peel was very successful and yielded great results. I will definitely go back for my follow up and I have since dragged a few pf my friends to come with me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Please don't go here! Dr taheri is under investigation for prescribing meds not fit for human consumption. Before I found the suit I saw him over five times and was given a medication at the wrong dosage which required a prior blood test and I did not get one. I asked him about this and why he told me to take a different dosage than the bottle from the pharmacy stated, he admitted he ordered a dosage too high for my weight so he scaled it back verbally but at my first follow up asked how the high dosage was working... Within two weeks my breasts became painful and lumps showed up in the tissue by my armpits. Once I called for a follow up stating this I came in, paid the physician fee and was seen by a goddamn esthetician who attempted to pop pimples on my face with dirty fingernails. I asked for my money back when I found out the doc wasn't even on site and of course they said its against their policy although I guess lying to patients is within their operating guidelines. I now have to go into my trust to take legal action against this practitioner, it's become a huge nightmare. Please go somewhere else

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

This doctor is awesome. I have been using him since I was in high school and my skin has never looked better. I get daily compliments about the fact that my skin looks light and blemish free. I had a lot of acne scars from the beginning of my teenage years but now my skin is in the best condition that it has ever been in and I plan to continue treatment with Dr. Taheri.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Taheri is a real sweetheart that cares about the welfare of his patients. His level of expertise astounds me everytime as he able to fully explain all that is happening with my skin at any particular point in time. I try to keep my diet in check and get some exercise in when I am not too busy, but the moment I slip, it shows on my skin. And in these moments Dr. Taheri always comes to my rescue and for that I am happy.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Daniel P. Taheri's Credentials

• Mandarin

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved him. Great bedside manner, great surgeon. Great staff. Highly recommend him."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter’s rashes get worse during the summer. She becomes all red and she would get itchy too. I knew I had to do something so I called up Westwood Dermatol..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Westwood dermatology did a great job for my husband’s back acne. He was afraid to go topless at the beach because of it. Now my husband is having fun swimming w..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A consultation with Dr. Taheri isn’t hard at all. When I needed something done, I can just dial the number of their office and only a few rings and someone woul..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My skin was always redder than usual. It wasn’t due to my genes but my skin allergies specially when exposed to dust or harsh sunlight. I went to Dr. Taheri and..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is amazing! He has restored my faith in humanity and in myself with the new way that he has taught me to take care of my skin. He is very professional ..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off, let me just say as a reminder to all business people out there that your staff is an extension of you. They set the tone on whether a customer decide..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Please don't go here! Dr taheri is under investigation for prescribing meds not fit for human consumption. Before I found the suit I saw him over five times and..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is awesome. I have been using him since I was in high school and my skin has never looked better. I get daily compliments about the fact that my ski..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taheri is a real sweetheart that cares about the welfare of his patients. His level of expertise astounds me everytime as he able to fully explain all that ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I woke up one morning and there was a dark patch on my leg. I couldn't explain it and after a day of it not going away, I started to get worried and I knew that..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister-in-law told me about this office when I just had my baby and I was looking for some long-term treatment for my stretch marks and she was already famil..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in search of a dermatologist because I had found a mole on my hand that was changing colours. As you can imagine, this was not a pleasant site and it got ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is awesome! From start to finish, the experience was a pleasurable one for me. Setting an appointment was easy and the staff were very friendly and war..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was concerned about a mole on my neck and I got a referral to Dr. Taheri. They removed the mole and checked for other issues, including skin cancer. I was fin..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I thought i had to live with the scars on my face. Some were from chicken pox and some were from acne. I read the amazing reviews about Dr. Taheri and the entir..."

December 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=5783'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=5783'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "PALMDALE"

May 9, 2012