Ratings for Dr. William F. Stubbeman

I struggled with a debilitating depression and anxiety for over a year. Being in a holistic health and wellness field I wanted to find an alternative to drugs and a more natural way to treat the condition that prevented me from leading a full life. After extensive research I found TMS, but it was finding Dr. Stubbeman that convinced me to go ahead with the treatment. Generally, surface or deep TMS used by most doctors achieves much lower remission rates than that of Dr. Stubbeman's. He has been offering the treatment since 2011 and, thanks to his very extensive training and experience, developed his own unique protocol. From the first interview to the very last appointment it was a pleasure to be Dr. Stubbeman' s patient. He is compassionate and kind, understanding and caring. He has unique listening skills, rather a rarity these days. I never felt rushed during my weekly appointments. I had access to his cell phone in case of an emergency or any concerns I might have had during the course of treatment, and he was always prompt in responding. He was willing to work with me on adjusting medications and always took my opinion into consideration. The office is extremely professional, responsive and friendly and my experience was nothing but pleasure. Raya, the office manager, tries to be as flexible and accommodating of a patient's schedule as possible. Bijan, the TMS technician, was always reassuring and respectful of my time, texting me if he was ever running a little behind. The treatment itself is painless and non-invasive and the sensation during the session is that of a wood pecker pecking you gently on the head. For me it was actually relaxing, since I had to listen to uplifting music for 27 minutes out of a 31 minute session. The results came very quickly and within a couple of weeks I started feeling better. It took 6 months to achieve full remission, but I am fully recovered and drug-free. It was worth every penny and every minute of my time. I couldn't recommend Dr. Stubbeman and his staff highly enough. His protocol is superior to all other TMS treatments in Los Angeles and my experience couldn't have been more pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Stubbeman knows a lot about TMS and is one of the most caring and determined doctor's I have been to.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Stubbeman. He has treated my depression and anxiety for over six years now and is very careful with prescribing drugs. He follows up very closely after treating you and encourages you to advise him if there are any issues or problems with your medication. He is very easy to talk with and is very professional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. William F. Stubbeman's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1992)