Ratings for Dr. Abdul R. Alas

I saw another dentist who told me that without immediate attention to a badly decayed tooth I would soon require a root canal. I sought a second opinion. Dr. Alas truly is a "Five Star Dentist". His facility is modestly appointed, yet includes state of the art technical equipment. His staff is expert and courteous. Wait time for an appointment was 2 days. Wait time upon arrival was 5 minutes. Dr. Alas gave a corrected diagnosis and treatment. Registration papers available on line. Expert knowledge of insurance coverages. Complete mastery of costs and payment options. Professional and courteous

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have always had great service at 5 Star Dentistry! Everyone is so kind and easy to talk to! They remember my name which I believe is very important! I always get in and out quickly but efficiently! The work done on my teeth is always wonderful! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

one of the kindest and most gentle doctor and a person I have ever met. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I really liked the staff and I liked Dr. Alas's bedside manner. I enjoyed my experience at my appt. However, that is where my compliments end. The quality of work that Dr. Alas performed on my mouth was the worst and borderline incompetent. I've had to go to numerous specialist for the past two years to correct the nightmare he created in my mouth.I have spent $6,800 out of pocket fixing the awful work he performed.. Not counting all of the pain I went through until the specialist finally found the dangerous infection he missed and sealed in my tooth with a crown. I've had countless serious infections in my mouth and nasal cavity for 2 yrs that started from what he did and what he misdiagnosed. I've had to have oral surgery, braces to stabilize my jaw and restraighten the teeth he ruined. I had beautiful straight, healthy teeth before I went to him. I want warn anyone who is thinking about going to Dr. Alas... He might offer affordable dental services, but it is not worth it!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr.Alas and his staff were very nice and very helpful they offer great services.They also get you in and out in a reasonable amount of time.I was helped out very fast and efficiantally with my pain.Dr. Alas also took the time out of his day to help and explain all the procedures he was going to preform on me before hand.he made sure I knew what to expect talked me through it all.also his staff took the time making sure I was comfortable.I would love to recomend them them they are far better than any dentist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008