Ratings for Dr. Rachel L. Spieldoch

I love Rachel! She has been the most caring Dr. and listens to everything I have to say….even when she is running late/is very busy. I see the comments below and it breaks my heart that they had such a bad experience here, but maybe the reason she was late to yours was because she was investing her heart into someone else's issues they were having in the room next to you. I have been since Rachel for ten years now and I will continue until it is my time to have a baby. She has made me feel so comfortable during every visit. I am so thankful for a loving doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Doesn't take time to familiarize herself with patient files prior to appointments. Staff does not return phone calls and just sends unexplained scripts into the pharmacy without even calling the patient - I literally had one sitting at Walgreens for a week, had no idea what it was for and it ended up containing estrogen. This is after she told me NO ESTROGEN and tried to put an IUD through to my insurance. It was denied so she her plan was to just throw me on my old bc pill. NO! She is supposed to be a Specialist, but really has very little clue about what she is doing. Seems like she has good days and bad days. Not someone I want to trust my health with. There are much better rated Specialists in her area who are not bordering on medical negligence through careless mistakes.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Today was my first visit to Dr. Spieldock's office. I met with Jill for my yearly exam--she was caring, thoughtful and efficient. I found the office staff to be pleasant and helpful, and the nurse cheerful and gentle. I haven't met the Dr. yet, but it looks like this might be a good place for me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Spieldoch is always late. she not focus with those crazy eye.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr Speildoch is very kind but sometimes not prepared when entering the room. The staff is horrible especially the office manager who never listens and should at least give you a chance to speak. After an ultrasound was placed out in the waiting and was forgotten about. NOT TOO HAPPY. I am considering changing physicians as Dr S is pregnant and know that she will not be as available

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

I definitely do not recommended this office. I had an appointment and then I was called into work and they charged me a $70 no show fee. How ridiculous is it that I was charged for something that I had no way to avoid. The woman in billing was extremely rude and I will never go back.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

This doctor recommended an optional procedure for me. Her office staff rushed me to schedule and informed me that the insurance was going to cover the procedure. The insurance did not and I am now being charged full non-negotiated rates for the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Worst experience ever! When they called me back on several occasions they didn't have any of my information correct. They also charged me for 2 missed appointments almost 1 year later.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Love Dr. Spieldoch. I just had a hysterectomy and I feel wonderful in my 2nd week of recovery - better than any of my prior 7 surgeries. However, her office staff is horrendous, including and especially the Office manager Annette. I'm currently fighting the billing department regarding possibly fraudulent billing practices. As they took my insurance deductable, but have not paid the deductable and refuse to give me a refund "until ALL insurance matters are rectified" As per my insurance company, they had no right to charge me the deductable prior to submitting insurance claim and as per my credit card company, their plan to use what should have been applied to my deductable for other services is fraud. Dr. Spieldoch is great, but dont give them any $ without a bill!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I went in for a "hormone therapy consultation" and received no information to make an educated decision. Doctor said, "What do you want - patch, pill, gel?" I asked what she thought would be best for me and got no input. Then she said, "We have to hurry along because I have a full clinic today." Terrible "bedside" manner. I arrived 25 minutes early with all my paperwork filled out and paid over $400 for the appointment. I shouldn't have been hurried along and left feeling like I wasn't given any useful information about what treatment would best suit me and help my problem.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Rachel L. Spieldoch's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp